Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best talents Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best talents Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about list of skills and talents, talents quotes, pinkove zvezde all talents, talents day quotes, quotes on talents,

• 25 Followers
  • 63 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Janani

mute video

Suraj Amarnani

If you’re passionate about something, show your enthusiasm, grab it at its core, earnestly and fearlessly believe that you’re the best with it - then only will your unique talents and skills flourish, taking you to new heights. #Passion #Drive #succeed #enthusiasm #willpower #talents #newheights #Happiness

read more
If you’re passionate about something, show your enthusiasm, grab it at its core, earnestly and fearlessly believe that you’re the best with it - then only will your unique talents and skills flourish, taking you to new heights. If you’re passionate about something, show your enthusiasm, grab it at its core, earnestly and fearlessly believe that you’re the best with it - then only will your unique talents and skills flourish, taking you to new heights. 
#passion #drive #succeed #enthusiasm #willpower #talents #newheights #happiness

CalmKazi

Interviewer - Any talents you want to share ?

Guy 1 - I can do a handstand !

Guy 2 - I know 10 languages !

Guy 3 - I know 3 types of dances !

Me - (thinks) Mujhe chai mein doodh ka perfect andaza hai !
 #Interview #Funny #CalmKaziWrites #ChaiScape #YQBaba #YQDidi #Talents #ForeverAlone #FunnyQuotes #Fun #ChaiLove #Tea 

Click #NormalVsMe for more
Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more

Roohi Bhargava

#Age #talents Inspired by WILD CARD.

read more
There is no age to make your dreams come true. 
Hardwork and Talent decide your Worth.  #age #talents 
Inspired by WILD CARD.

Devansh Desai

#QuoteTwo

"Self-doubt is that wily son-of-an-assbutt that's killed countless talents and continues to. Conquer that bastard, and see the torrents of gates that open for you, son. I told you, YOU aren't one of a kind. It's your ancestry that is."   #selfdoubt #talents #death #cycles #storytime #yqbaba #yqtales #yqmusings

vaishnavi chingale

Let your talent shine #talents #talesoflife #shine #shinelikeastar #yourquote #yourquotes #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary

Ajaysai

Skills #talents #experience...♥🔥👍. I'm I Sleeping?😥😁No, I wake up🔥👍 #poem #sleep #Dreams life

read more
So many dreams, So many thoughts
Asked myself - I'm I Sleeping...
So many people, So many experience
So many passion, So many dedication
So many strength, so many goals
He (Sleep) replied in my dream that- You're not yet
Started to Sleep...
It's just because all about your skills and talents...
Asked myself - He says I always wake up with wandering thoughts...
©ajaysai Skills #Talents #Experience...♥🔥👍. I'm I Sleeping?😥😁No, I wake up🔥👍

#poem #sleep #dreams #life

GSMEET 3.3

mute video

anu Tanwar

#talents

read more
mute video

S.M.Masoom

mute video
loader
Home