Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worstfeeling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worstfeeling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jessica the worst love is blind, worst i love you response, you loved me at my worst, feel words of love, worst season of love island,

• 47 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shira

mute video

#Vjpant_safarnama

mute video

Priya Singh

mute video

S V

mute video

Priya Singh

mute video

Anjali Verma

#alone remember that the path of life is not always the same... #Nozoto #quaotes thoughts #keep #keep_supporting #KeepGoing #pathlife #worstfeeling

read more
you have
 to go through the worst
to get to the best...

©Anjali Verma #alone remember that the path of life is not always the same...  #Nozoto #quaotes #thoughts #keep #keep_supporting #KeepGoing #pathlife #worstfeeling

Sudharsana Navani

mute video

Jebish

#story people change #worstfeeling #Poetry

read more
mute video

Sangeetha M

Trying to forget the sad things ! #alone #lonely #Loneliness #lonelynight #sadnight #worstfeeling #Saddest #Life

read more
"You see, I usually find myself among strangers because I drift here and there trying to forget the sad things that happened to me."

©Sangeetha M Trying to forget the sad things ! 
#alone #lonely #Loneliness #lonelynight #sadnight #worstfeeling #Saddest

d.p cherie

ಅಕ್ಕರೆ-ಕೋಪ!! #dpcherie #ಅಕ್ಕರೆ #ಕೋಪ #Anger #mysoul #worstfeeling #listentoyourheart #yqjogi_kannada

read more
ಲೆಕ್ಕ ಮೀರಿದ ಅಕ್ಕರೆಯ ಮಾತನ್ನು,
ಕ್ಷಣಾರ್ಧದಲ್ಲಿ, ಕೋಪ ಕೈವಶ ಮಾಡಿತ್ತು... ಅಕ್ಕರೆ-ಕೋಪ!!
#dpcherie #ಅಕ್ಕರೆ #ಕೋಪ #anger #mysoul #worstfeeling #listentoyourheart #yqjogi_kannada
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification