tags

Best ways Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best ways Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 6 ways to love yourself, 6 ways to love your husband, 9 ways to love yourself.

• 59 Followers
  • 342 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Ordinary people just follows that rules , ways etc. Which made by other. And Genius people always makes their own ways to go ahead."

Ordinary people just follows 
that rules , ways etc. 
Which made by other.
And Genius people always makes
 their own ways to go ahead.

#genius

60 Love

"I waited and waited until the sun sank in the ocean of fire i waited and waited until the moon came out in the darkness i waited until days went by until week went by Thinking that they would come to me one day. But then I knew that I kept looking to a closed way so long ignoring that the other ways ways were opened for me.Time went by until I realised that I was already finished And now I regret."

I waited and waited until the sun sank in the ocean of fire
i waited and waited until the moon came out in the darkness 
i waited until days went by
until week went by
Thinking that they would come to me one day.
But then I knew that I kept looking to a closed way so long ignoring that the other ways ways were opened for me.Time went by until I realised that I was already finished 
And now I regret.

please don't wait for anything goes on doing what you think is right

33 Love

"RELIGION.. Different ways but same conclusion, Different books but same teaching, Different parents but same upbringing, Different ways of worshipping, But believing in one GOD."

RELIGION..
Different ways but same conclusion,
Different books but same teaching,
Different parents but same upbringing,
Different ways of worshipping,
But believing in one GOD.

#Religion#different#BUT

154 Love
2 Share

"Rays You come to me in many ways I am because of you 🌞 sun rays You help me to find out positive ways I always want to touch you & to chase nothing is possible without You Whole world and every moment says"

Rays  You come to me in many ways
I am because of you 🌞 sun rays
You help me to find out positive ways
I always want to touch you & to chase
nothing is possible without You
Whole world and every moment says

#rays #nojotoenglish #nojotopoetry #

36 Love
2 Share

"छोड़कर परेशानी में जाने वालो,एक दिन बहुत पछताओगे जब कहीं किसी मोड़ पर मुझे,खुद से ज्यादा खुश पाओगे"

छोड़कर परेशानी में जाने वालो,एक दिन बहुत पछताओगे
जब कहीं किसी मोड़ पर मुझे,खुद से ज्यादा खुश पाओगे

#nojoto #Hindi #Thoughts #Happy #Trouble #Life #ways #you #me #Lines

11 Love