tags

Best Feel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Feel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about feel the love quotes, feel good quotes, funny feel good memes.

• 2185 Followers
  • 8106 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Love We being in any relationship always fails to keep our love and bond above our ego. We always want to make our people feel apologetic. Yes!! I understand that making others realising their mistake will help them to improve. But, really we want to improve them Or just to satisfy the ego? Whatever we say, however we justify, but ego was, is, and will remain ego. Nothing, no one can change this fact. Love is not about bending your person, its about holding them and rising together. Problem arises in every relations but instead of being rough and rude lets try to understand them, because the mistake they made already made them feel guilty. Just by blaming them again and again we'll end up hurting them, and trust me their sadness will make you saddest. Lets not hurt onself by hurting our loved ones. Let's hold them,listen them console them, because this is the time when they need you the most. Love Loving Keep Loving #NojotoQuote"

Love 

We being in any relationship always fails to keep our love and bond above our ego. We always want to make our people feel apologetic. Yes!! I understand that making others realising their mistake will help them to improve. But, really we want to improve them Or just to satisfy the ego? Whatever we say, however we justify, but ego was, is, and will remain ego. Nothing, no one can change this fact.

Love is not about bending your person, its about holding them and rising together. Problem arises in every relations but instead of being rough and rude lets try to understand them, because the mistake they made already made them feel guilty. Just by blaming them again and again we'll end up hurting them, and trust me their sadness will make you saddest.
Lets not hurt onself by hurting our loved ones. Let's hold them,listen them console them, because this is the time when they need you the most.

Love Loving
                              Keep Loving #NojotoQuote

#letsunderstandthem#letsconsiderpeopleaboveego#lovethem

347 Love
21 Share

""

"अलविदा इश्क़ में कभी मुकम्मल ‘अलविदा’ नहीं होता है... कुछ न कुछ कहीं न कहीं, बाकी रह ही जाता है... ✍My_Words"

अलविदा इश्क़ में कभी मुकम्मल ‘अलविदा’ नहीं होता है...

कुछ न कुछ कहीं न कहीं, बाकी रह ही जाता है...

✍My_Words

मुक्कमल नहीं होता ...😊 #Emotions #Feelings #WOD #alvida #शायरी #मोहब्बत #इश्क़ #Nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotonews #nojotoapp #Quotes #poem #Stories #Shayari #Music #Poetry #CTL #pod #WOD #QandA #Love #ishq #mohabbat #Pyar #foryou #post #words #2words #Memories #alone #SAD #Happy #Pain #Joyful #Feel #Feelings #Real #Reality #Trust #true #Faith
@aman6.1 @pooja negi# @suman# @Nisha Dhiman @Sheetal Pandya

343 Love
1 Share

""

"We make some relationships with people, Because we want to be happy We want them to understand us, feel us People which stayed with us in our good and bad times But when the same ridge breaks down, they give us much troubles and more pain"

We make some relationships with people, 
Because we want to be happy
We want them to understand us, feel us
People which stayed with us in our good and bad times
But when the same ridge breaks down, 
they give us much troubles and more pain

#Love #Broken #Relationships #Pain #Trouble #nojoto #nojotoenglish #Feel #understanding

296 Love
3 Share

""

"इश्क़ और चर्चा तुम्हारे न आने की चर्चा फिर सरेआम हो गईं... पर भरोसा है मुझे मेरे इश्क़ पर, तुम आओगे फिर सूरज निकलेगा, सुबह होगी तो क्या हुआ जो आज शाम हो गईं... ✍My_Words"

इश्क़ और चर्चा 
तुम्हारे न आने की चर्चा फिर सरेआम हो गईं...
पर भरोसा है मुझे मेरे इश्क़ पर, तुम आओगे 

फिर सूरज निकलेगा, सुबह होगी 
तो क्या हुआ जो आज शाम हो गईं...

✍My_Words

"तुम_आओगें" 😑 #चर्चा #charcha #ishq #शायरी #मोहब्बत #इश्क़ #Nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotonews #nojotoapp #Quotes #poem #Stories #Shayari #Music #Poetry #CTL #pod #WOD #QandA #Love #ishq #mohabbat #Pyar #foryou #post #words #2words #Memories #alone #SAD #Happy #Pain #Joyful #Emotion #Emotions #wait #intezar #Feel #Feelings #Real #Reality #Trust #Truth #true #Faith #Love
@aman6.1 @Internet Jockey @pooja negi# @suman# @Satya Prakash Upadhyay

292 Love

"#NojotoVoice"

#NojotoVoice

Kambakth Dil ❤️
#Poetry #poetsofinstagram #Quotes #hindiquotes #sher #Love #Emotion #nojoto #Quote #NojotoVideo #Feel #missyou #brokenheart #heartbroken #alone #Emptyness #shayri #Love #follow #Like #comments #share #TeriMeriKahaani

259 Love
4.4K Views
13 Share