tags

Best Don Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Don Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t miss your life, don number 1 chutkule, don no 1 shayari hindi.

• 2177 Followers
  • 13426 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Fall in love with your best #Friend. Someone you can talk to about anything and know they’ll hold no judgement. Someone who knows the darkest parts of you and loves you anyway, that knows all your flaws and loves you not in spite of them but because of them. Not #someone that you can’t live without, but someone that you don’t want to live without. Someone that you want to experience all of life’s ups and downs with. Someone who will hold your hand through the worst times of your life. When they

430 Love
4 Share

""

"Hey, listen! I'm quite it doesn't mean I'm polite. I can abuse you, but I don't want to put myself down. Baby, you don't know me. Yes, I'm worst. *No offense."

Hey, listen!
I'm quite it doesn't mean I'm polite.
I can abuse you,
but I don't want to put myself down.
Baby, you don't know me.
Yes, I'm worst.
*No offense.

Sometimes, it is far better to leave the place without saying anything.

383 Love
11 Share

""

"I know it's too easy to say "Move on". He don't love you, He don't care about you. But.. What about my inner self? I still love him. I know, he leave me and he don't care. I'm different and I believe in myself. Every single process take some time. *I'm very grateful for him because he teaches me allot many lesson in such a short period."

I know it's too easy to say "Move on".
He don't love you, 
He don't care about you.
But..
What about my inner self?
I still love him.
I know, he leave me and he don't care.
I'm different and I believe in myself.
Every single process take some time.

*I'm very grateful for him because he teaches me allot many lesson in such a short period.

It's okay to say goodbye to someone in your life.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
Live fully and enjoy your life.
Everything takes time. So, don't feel bad about anything and anyone.
Learn from your mistakes.
Slowly and calmly change your focus.

Happy people 😊❤️

354 Love
11 Share

""

"Dear Dad To my every wish, Dada you did justice!!! A heavenly feeling always, On forehead was your kiss. Still I'm a child in need, Hold my hand please!!! Without you I don't stand a chance, To live........ just stay...don't leave."

Dear Dad To my every wish,
Dada you did justice!!!
A heavenly feeling always,
On forehead was your kiss.
        Still I'm a child in need,
  Hold my hand please!!!
Without you I don't stand a chance,
To live........ just stay...don't leave.

#FathersDay #lovemypapa

301 Love
6 Share

Don’t waste your time caring about the people who don’t like you– chances are you don’t like them either. Don’t waste your time worrying if people are talking about you- you affected their lives, they didn’t affect yours. Waste your time with the people you care about- live in the moment, because your family and friends are what matter most. Because it’s all about the simple things in life. A comfy home, good food on the table, and surrounded by the people you love.

291 Love
10 Share