tags

Best Friend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Friend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a quote for best friend, friend song, friend quotes.

• 2783 Followers
  • 9514 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Become your own best #Friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #Pain. It’s a process, and I’m still learning how to do it, but I’ve gotten so much better. I can #Honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You

785 Love
39 Share

Fall in love with your best #Friend. Someone you can talk to about anything and know they’ll hold no judgement. Someone who knows the darkest parts of you and loves you anyway, that knows all your flaws and loves you not in spite of them but because of them. Not #someone that you can’t live without, but someone that you don’t want to live without. Someone that you want to experience all of life’s ups and downs with. Someone who will hold your hand through the worst times of your life. When they

404 Love
4 Share

""

"कलम तो कई बदले हमने ! बस , ख़यालात कभी नहीं बदल पाये... तन्हाई में अक्सर ! आज भी , उनसे की गयी आखिरी , मुलाकात नहीं भूल पाये.... ... ....मनीष शर्मा.."

कलम तो कई बदले हमने !
बस , ख़यालात कभी नहीं बदल पाये...
तन्हाई में अक्सर !
आज भी , उनसे  की गयी आखिरी ,
 मुलाकात नहीं भूल पाये....

....मनीष शर्मा..

yadeeen😢😢#pain#Pyar#प्यार#2liner
#Relationship#2liner#Love#Pyar#Poet#Nojotohindi#YourQuotesvoice#Nojoto#Loverspirit#Girlfriend#Gif#BreakUp#Shayari#oneliner#Poetry#poem#nazm#rain#YourQuotes#Women #Quotes#School#shadi#Girlfriend#Dil#Art#Dosti#Nojotovideo#Art#oneliner#Friendship#Loverspirit#writer#manishkumarsharma#keepsupporting#BreakUp#Love#DeepMeaning#thought#feelings#booklover#Lazy#DeepMeaning#thought#Relationship#2liner#Love#Pyar#Poet#Nojotohindi#Nojotovoice#Nojoto#Loverspirit#Girlfriend#Gif#b

379 Love
35 Share

"#NojotoVideo #NojotoVideo"

#NojotoVideo #NojotoVideo

#Friend zone#Ladko k dil ki Awaj#Dosti
#nojotovideo

352 Love
4.9K Views
19 Share

""

"मत करो वो वायदे जो आप निभा ना सको। "

मत करो वो वायदे जो