tags

Best Friend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Friend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a quote for best friend, friend song, friend quotes.

• 2942 Followers
  • 10177 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Become your own best #Friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #Pain. It’s a process, and I’m still learning how to do it, but I’ve gotten so much better. I can #Honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You

822 Love
39 Share

""

"Not everyone in the world expresses their feelings in front of everyone.... There is someone in everyone's life who is in his own way... #happy friendship day# ~✍️Anu¶riyA"

Not everyone in the world
 expresses their feelings 
 in front of everyone....
There is someone
in everyone's life 
who is in his own way...
#happy friendship day#

~✍️Anu¶riyA

#Yaari #Nojoto #Friend #Friendship #day

440 Love
1 Share

Fall in love with your best #Friend. Someone you can talk to about anything and know they’ll hold no judgement. Someone who knows the darkest parts of you and loves you anyway, that knows all your flaws and loves you not in spite of them but because of them. Not #someone that you can’t live without, but someone that you don’t want to live without. Someone that you want to experience all of life’s ups and downs with. Someone who will hold your hand through the worst times of your life. When they

426 Love
4 Share

""

"Your smile My first smile reason only me, My second smile reason my family, My third smile reason my all friend, My fourth smile reason only my lips and my face😜🤭😜 Min@kshi......."

Your smile      My first smile reason only me, 
My second smile reason my family, 
My third smile reason my all  friend, 
My fourth smile reason only my lips
 and my face😜🤭😜

Min@kshi.......

#Quotes#mysmile#shayri#nojotonews #nojotohindi #nojotoshayri #Family #Friend #NojotoFamily @Shivam Tiwari @Sintu Tiwary @indira @jitesh soni ( yash ) @Devu Raj

397 Love
3 Share

""

"कलम तो कई बदले हमने ! बस , ख़यालात कभी नहीं बदल पाये... तन्हाई में अक्सर ! आज भी , उनसे की गयी आखिरी , मुलाकात नहीं भूल पाये.... ... ....मनीष शर्मा.."

कलम तो कई बदले हमने !
बस , ख़यालात कभी नहीं बदल पाये...
तन्हाई में अक्सर !
आज भी , उनसे  की गयी आखिरी ,
 मुलाकात नहीं भूल पाये....

....मनीष शर्मा..

yadeeen😢😢#pain#Pyar#प्यार#2liner
#Relationship#2liner#Love#Pyar#Poet#Nojotohindi#YourQuotesvoice#Nojoto#Loverspirit#Girlfriend#Gif#BreakUp#Shayari#oneliner#Poetry#poem#nazm#rain#YourQuotes#Women #Quotes#School#shadi#Girlfriend#Dil#Art#Dosti#Nojotovideo#Art#oneliner#Friendship#Loverspirit#writer#manishkumarsharma#keepsupporting#BreakUp#Love#DeepMeaning#thought#feelings#booklover#Lazy#DeepMeaning#thought#Relationship#2liner#Love#Pyar#Poet#Nojotohindi#Nojotovoice#Nojoto#Loverspirit#Girlfriend#Gif#b

382 Love
35 Share