Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Death Note Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Death Note Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tortured to death, death shayri love gf bf images hindi 0, barthes death of the author, the black death words, beth the walking dead death,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Praveen Jain

This is what Rohith Vemula wrote before ending his life... 25-year-old Rohith Vemula, who belonged to Guntur district, was doing his PhD in science technology and society studies for the past two year Good Morning, I would not be around when you read this letter. Don’t get angry on me. I know some of you truly cared for me, loved me and treated me very well. I have no complaints on anyone. It was always with myself I had problems. I feel a growing gap between my soul and my body. And I have #News #Last Words #Death Note

read more
 This is what Rohith Vemula wrote before ending his life... 
 25-year-old Rohith Vemula, who belonged to Guntur district, was doing his PhD in science technology and society studies for the past two year

Good Morning, 
I would not be around when you read this letter. Don’t get angry on me. I know some of you truly cared for me, loved me and treated me very well. I have no complaints on anyone. It was always with myself I had problems. I feel a growing gap between my soul and my body. And I have

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification