tags

Best beastmode Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best beastmode Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2 Followers
  • 63 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Pain to turn on the Spiritual Engine, Love to be a metaphysical supplement, Peace to be a reaction, if not so much of an action, The Storms in my head none of ya business, Nothing you don't deserve you get like a bonus, My heads got a tendency to become a donut, In times of emotional crisis, Am on a Alexander's hunt sorta Porus, I don't lose my Focus, I understand ya pain more than you can ever, Gain a higher perspective why am I so insane, Still a middle Finger to everyone who ever said, I'll never make it, oh that group even placed bets, Fuck You If You Could Never Think, THAT I'LL EVER MAKE A COMEBACK LIKE THIS, I'LL BE THE LIGHTNING, THAT'LL HIT YA SOULS WITH MERE INK, THE IDEA WAS JUST TO GET PSYCHEDELIC, IN MY RHYMES, THUNDERING, WHERE EVER THE FUCK I CAN SWEEP IN,"

Pain to turn on the Spiritual Engine,
Love to be a metaphysical supplement, 
Peace to be a reaction, if not so much of an action, 
The Storms in my head none of ya business, 
Nothing you don't deserve you get like a bonus, 
My heads got a tendency to become a donut, 
In times of emotional crisis, 
Am on a Alexander's hunt sorta Porus, 
I don't lose my Focus, 
I understand ya pain more than you can ever, 
Gain a higher perspective why am I so insane, 
Still a middle Finger to everyone who ever said, 
I'll never make it, oh that group even placed bets, 
Fuck You If You Could Never Think, 
THAT I'LL EVER MAKE A COMEBACK LIKE THIS, 
I'LL BE THE LIGHTNING, 
THAT'LL HIT YA SOULS WITH MERE INK, 
THE IDEA WAS JUST TO GET PSYCHEDELIC, 
IN MY RHYMES, THUNDERING, 
WHERE EVER THE FUCK I CAN SWEEP IN,

Kill #Fear through #chaos
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode #Artist #mad #outofcontrol

32 Love
1 Share

"Just woke up hungover my dreams, The one you thought was weak, Declared my own Prophecies.. Making em true, holding trophies, A childhood emotionally atrophied, To a fight for just basic needs, Roti Kapda aur Makaan, A hungry stomach to feed, Ego to defeat, storms of rotting memories, A Godzilla To breed, Akhilosaurus, a Hybrid, Walking on Kaelomaniac Feet, Was never A Guinea pig for Society, Words from my own brewery, Ain't no sweet like Cadbury, I love going sloppy when it, Comes to poppin the cherry, Off my DREAMS TO UNSEAL.."

Just woke up hungover my dreams, 
The one you thought was weak, 
Declared my own Prophecies.. 
Making em true, holding trophies, 
A childhood emotionally atrophied, 
To a fight for just basic needs, 
Roti Kapda aur Makaan, 
A hungry stomach to feed, 
Ego to defeat, storms of rotting memories, 
A Godzilla To breed, 
Akhilosaurus, a Hybrid, 
Walking on Kaelomaniac Feet, 
Was never A Guinea pig for Society, 
Words from my own brewery, 
Ain't no sweet like Cadbury, 
I love going sloppy when it, 
Comes to poppin the cherry, 
Off my DREAMS TO UNSEAL..

Evolution Of A Beast...
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode #anxiety

19 Love
1 Share

"Wake the fuck up, All of a sudden shits surfing too much, There's a Last to every Hurt, Covered in glass, been running on water, All my life every second in Fright Or Flight, Oh what a Glide, crash wrecks, train wrecks, Oh this guy's a wack, smash his own head, Doesn't drop dead, In the Heat of Stress, Adrenaline Won't skip for the Chaos to Spread, Supernova to explode off my chest, I won't rest Until I Attest n Stamp My Name, On Every Fckin Test, Nature tryna test, My Zest, Oh then Welcome To Hell, Been my playground, Still alive to Tell..."

Wake the fuck up,
All of a sudden shits surfing too much,
There's a Last to every Hurt,
Covered in glass, been running on water,
All my life every second in Fright Or Flight,
Oh what a Glide, crash wrecks, train wrecks,
Oh this guy's a wack, smash his own head,
Doesn't drop dead, In the Heat of Stress,
Adrenaline Won't skip for the Chaos to Spread,
Supernova to explode off my chest, 
I won't rest Until I Attest n Stamp My Name,
On Every Fckin Test, Nature tryna test,
My Zest, Oh then Welcome To Hell,
Been my playground, Still alive to Tell...

BEYOND HELD BACK FINISHED...
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode #anxiety #Artist #mad #outofcontrol

11 Love
1 Share

"You cannot stop me I got a war going in my head, I am afraid I'll explode, N still not be Dead, Place your best bets, Hard times to break a neck, How bad do I want that, I'll get that, Ya doubts, my downs, Fck all that.. I am braindead, A Zombie hungry to see his dreams Come true.. I am BEYOND HELD BACK"

You cannot stop me  

I got a war going in my head,
I am afraid I'll explode,
N still not be Dead,
Place your best bets,
Hard times to break a neck, 
How bad do I want that, I'll get that,
Ya doubts, my downs, Fck all that..
I am braindead, 
A Zombie hungry to see his dreams
Come true.. 
I am BEYOND HELD BACK

BEYOND HELD BACK 13...💣💥💥 #Stop #Motivation #CTL
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode

35 Love
1 Share

"Keep digging n grinding, Until you turn a mess into a miracle, For god sake that's the only way I know, Unknown to the feeling of walking on Known road, my roads are self ploughed, Just kept walking in dark, With lantern of skills n art, Stopped questioning my ability to Get through, Oh Bring it On, reverberates the echo, Don't know where I stand today, But it all looks Okay.. Covered a lot so far... Will go miraculously a trillion as far..."

Keep digging n grinding,
Until you turn a mess into a miracle,
For god sake that's the only way I know,
Unknown to the feeling of walking on
Known road, my roads are self ploughed,
Just kept walking in dark,
With lantern of skills n art,
Stopped questioning my ability to
Get through,
Oh Bring it On, reverberates the echo, 
Don't know where I stand today, 
But it all looks Okay.. 
Covered a lot so far... 
Will go miraculously a trillion as far...

BEYOND HELD BACK 11... UNSTOPPABLE..
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerapper #comebackstronger #provethemwrong #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #nojotoenglish #beastmode #determination #nomercy #nobowdown #NeverBackDown #dontgiveup #dontquit

27 Love
1 Share