Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best forgiveandforget Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best forgiveandforget Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my love for you is unconditional and eternal, love forgive me quotes, poetry by love and cheesecake fort, i love you and i miss you quotes for him, life love quotes and sayings for her,

• 19 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyanka Rathod

If you love someone,
You forgive them for their mistake.
As everyone deserves a second chance. #forgiveandforget #lovelife #writer #inspirationalquotes #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqtales #yqquotes

cressy adoline

#forgiveandforget twist to #rzpartners, a trio collab, #rz3specialcollab. We need your feedback about this initiative, should we give a blank background or you want us to write for you a guiding line on which you can base your collab. Please tell in comments. #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Forgive those who hurts you and
 Furnish the love inside you!  #forgiveandforget 

twist to #rzpartners, a trio collab, #rz3specialcollab. 

We need your feedback about this initiative, should we give a blank background or you want us to write for you a guiding line on which you can base your collab. Please tell in comments. 

#yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

#forgiveandforget #shaan #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shaan Aafridi

read more
Tu ek bita lamha
Mein aj ka pal #forgiveandforget #shaan #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shaan Aafridi

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

शुक्र मनाओ... #शुक्रमनाओ #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #miscellaneous #भलाई #forgiveandforget #bekind

read more
हम सभी को अपना मानते हैं,
और हमेशा माफी दे कर भूला देते हैं। शुक्र मनाओ...
#शुक्रमनाओ #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #miscellaneous #भलाई  #forgiveandforget #bekind

Dhiraj Mali

शुक्र मनाओ... #शुक्रमनाओ #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #miscellaneous #भलाई #forgiveandforget #bekind

read more
हम सभी को अपना मानते हैं,
और हमेशा माफी दे कर भूला देते हैं। शुक्र मनाओ...
#शुक्रमनाओ #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #miscellaneous #भलाई  #forgiveandforget #bekind

Shalini Sinha

Forgive the people
and their mistakes,
But NEVER forget the
lessons they taught 
you by their actions.
 Exactly!! Never means never.
#lifelessons #yourquotestory #peoplechanges #forgetpast #forgiveandforget #quotesforlife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification