tags

Best treat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best treat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 99 Followers
  • 334 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Become your own best #Friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #Pain. It’s a process, and I’m still learning how to do it, but I’ve gotten so much better. I can #Honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You

817 Love
39 Share

""

"People say they have failed , Because of circumstances. But it always depends on you. How you treat your problems . Don't wait for an opportunity . Make your opportunity. Represent yourself & Prove yourself. Treat your problems as BOOSTERS & RUN Faster than before. Your Problems Define YOU."

People say they have failed , 
               Because of circumstances.
But it always depends on you.
                How you treat your problems .
Don't wait for an opportunity .
 Make your opportunity.
Represent yourself 
& 
Prove yourself.
Treat your problems as BOOSTERS 
& 
RUN Faster than before. 
Your Problems Define YOU.

Always run faster than before and create path for others.

412 Love
13 Share

""

"GOD GIVES.... TEARS , Who can TOLERATE SORROWS , Who will SUFFER PAINS , Who can POTENT TENSIONS, Who will TREAT_WELL!"

GOD GIVES....

TEARS ,  Who can TOLERATE
SORROWS , Who will SUFFER 
PAINS , Who can POTENT
TENSIONS,  Who will TREAT_WELL!

Don't be upset!
If you're in pains , Surely GOD's support is with you😊

#God
#tears
#tolorate
#sorrow
#suffer

91 Love

""

"God will judge you based on how you treat others, not how they treat you...!! #gif"

God will judge you based
 on how you treat others,
 not how they treat you...!! #gif

God SMS quotes

64 Love
1 Share

""

"Natural Morning #Believing in yourself made easy🙂 #Have confidence in your own abilities to get something done😇. #Create dreams.❣️ #Establish goals and go for the gold💞. #Treat yourself well.🙂 #Ensure motivation is high😎. #During the tough times, keep the faith #Recognise the bounty you have.✌️ I hope u like it #remember me in your prayers #never ever lose your hope 💞💞✌️✌️"

Natural Morning #Believing in yourself made easy🙂
#Have confidence in your own abilities to get something done😇.
#Create dreams.❣️
#Establish goals and go for the gold💞.
#Treat yourself well.🙂
#Ensure motivation is high😎.
#During the tough times, keep the faith
#Recognise the bounty you have.✌️
I hope u like it #remember me in your prayers #never ever lose your hope 💞💞✌️✌️

Believe in yourself 💞

56 Love
1 Share