tags

Best when Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best when Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2727 Followers
  • 19680 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"when....i feel bored i just think... about the moment which i spent with my family and frnds. I remember Allah."

when....i feel bored i just think... about the moment which i spent with my family and frnds.
I remember Allah.

#nojoto#when I feel bored

64 Love

"Meet me when I'll be no more... When there will be only silence on my face because you often complaints about my long taking.... When my eyes will be close forever Because you used to say my eyes are very naughty .... When I'll be ready for my next journey ... When I'll not be able to say you again " I love you " Because you never trusted me for that ... But still I'll wait for you there ... Meet me there meet me there ..."

Meet me when

I'll be no more...
When there will be only silence on my face because you often complaints about my long taking....
When my eyes will be close forever 
Because you used to say my eyes are very naughty ....
When I'll be ready for my next journey ...
When I'll not be able to say you again 
" I love you " 
Because you never trusted me for that ...
But still I'll wait for you there ...
Meet me there meet me there ...

#Meet #when #nojotoquotes #nojotoDilSe #nojotoenglish #Thoughts #Truth #Anshula #Love #Pain #Last #Journey

130 Love

#when a writer gets too much homework on english grammar #fullstop🤣#ctk

23 Love

#when leaves fall

146 Love

"The time when you left me alone Down from the high stairs of trust. sitting forelone High waves of sea Wipes the moment Now fell down pearl, every false promise When the autumn passed away Spring come with blossom But all the days same As nothing change Not nature not heart Day by day passed away Sitting near the sea Where we make the reflection of our dreams Now desappear No shadows of love no colour of hopes No dreams no false promises Desert home now destroyed Which is made by our love"

The time when you left me alone  Down from the high stairs of trust. sitting forelone
High waves of sea Wipes the moment
Now fell down pearl, every false promise 
When the autumn passed away 
Spring come with blossom 
But all the days same 
As nothing change 
Not nature not heart 
Day by day passed away 
Sitting near the sea 
Where we make the reflection of our dreams 
Now desappear 
No shadows of love no colour of  hopes 
No dreams no false promises 
Desert home now destroyed 
Which is made by our love

#when you left me alone @Kulvinder Singh @Harshita Dawar @VED PRAKASH @Pratibha Tiwari(smile)🙂 @Prateek Dubey

61 Love
6 Share