Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sayingoutloud Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sayingoutloud Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about l just called to say i love you lyrics, creative ways to say i love you, love me love me say that you love me lyrics, say you love me, say share the love in spanish,

• 47 Followers
  • 61 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

I might not say it out loud but when you collab and write on my challenges, I feel so fulfilled, so please keep writing. What are you not #sayingoutloud? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Deep inside my heart
The pain keeps
Yelling, 
Believing you can
Hear my untold 
Words for you. I might not say it out loud but when you collab and write on my challenges, I feel so fulfilled, so please keep writing. What are you not #sayingoutloud? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

I might not say it out loud but when you collab and write on my challenges, I feel so fulfilled, so please keep writing. What are you not #sayingoutloud? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
but every like,
that my writings earn,
is a heart touched by my words, that is what touches my heart too...  I might not say it out loud but when you collab and write on my challenges, I feel so fulfilled, so please keep writing. What are you not #sayingoutloud? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

#sayingoutloud? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I just want little bit of understanding without any ifs and buts  #sayingoutloud? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
I will not stop saying it..! I might not say it out loud but when you collab and write on my challenges, I feel so fulfilled, so please keep writing. What are you not #sayingoutloud? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba I might not say it out loud but when you collab and write on my challenges, I feel so fulfilled, so please keep writing. What are you not #sayingoutloud? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine love life #youngerme Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Being the youngest child means no 
matter how old you get you're 
always going to be stuck 
in the middle seat 
of the car... B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba
I might not say it out loud but when you collab and write on my challenges, I feel so fulfilled, so please keep writing. What are you not #sayingoutloud? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #youngerme

Osho Jain

I might not say it out loud but when you collab and write on my challenges, I feel so fulfilled, so please keep writing. What are you not #sayingoutloud? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more

🌻It seems as if you are writing this for me🤓..
By the way..
Same doctrine is applicable when you become late on putting forth writing challenges on YQ platform.. It gives us feel that something is lacking in our life... So don't be late to give us writing challenges on YQ. 🌻
 I might not say it out loud but when you collab and write on my challenges, I feel so fulfilled, so please keep writing. What are you not #sayingoutloud? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification