Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twolinebreakupnote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twolinebreakupnote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about moments love on a two way street, one two i love you, i love you two, true love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find, sad love poetry in urdu two lines,

• 42 Followers
  • 49 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote Here's my try: I still look at your WhatsApp inbox sometimes. Just to make sure you aren't typing anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Get away permanently but with a rule
Never return to my life....  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote 

Here's my try:
I still look at your WhatsApp inbox sometimes. Just to make sure you aren't typing anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Ajay Sharma

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote Here's my try: I still look at your WhatsApp inbox sometimes. Just to make sure you aren't typing anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Okay that's it, I quit the game of feelings. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote 

Here's my try:
I still look at your WhatsApp inbox sometimes. Just to make sure you aren't typing anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shitiz Chauhan

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote Here's my try: I still look at your WhatsApp inbox sometimes. Just to make sure you aren't typing anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotedidi #YourQuotes #youandme

read more
Our time together is over doesn't mean our life is... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote 

Here's my try:
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote #yourquoteandmine #yourquotedidi #yourquotes #youandme

Hari Mohan

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote Here's my try: I still look at your WhatsApp inbox sometimes. Just to make sure you aren't typing anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tumhe Toh Apni Jaan Se Bhi Zyaada Chaha 
Thodi Iss Jaan Ki Hi Izzat Rakh Lete..  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote 

Here's my try:

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba Be happy 😊😊😊🌺 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote love life Here's my try: I still look at your WhatsApp inbox sometimes. Just to make sure you aren't typing anymore. #noregrets #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
इसके बारे मे क्या लिखे और क्या बतायें...
बस इससे खुद भी बचे और दुसरो को भी बचायें...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba 
Be happy 😊😊😊🌺
Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote 
#love #life 
Here's my try:
I still look at your WhatsApp inbox sometimes. Just to make sure you aren't typing anymore. #noregrets #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

read more
It was better unrequited and one-sided. 
Your love is too much for me for I deserve better  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote 

Here's my try:

Priyanka Rathod

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote Here's my try: I still look at your WhatsApp inbox sometimes. Just to make sure you aren't typing anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #timewontheal #painful_love

read more
U BROKE my HEART and my SOUL in such a way that time won't HEAL that PAIN easily. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote 

Here's my try:
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #timewontheal #painful_love

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote Here's my try: I still look at your WhatsApp inbox sometimes. Just to make sure you aren't typing anymore. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
It was not merely a break up of bond...
It was like trying to forget someone without forgetting his memories. 
Osho jain 🌻
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote 

Here's my try:
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Shaima Nishar

How I blindly trust you,when your gf is telling me that he is cheating on me,I ignored her.  #rapidfire #twolinebreakupnote 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqlove  #blindlove

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You could have stopped this breakup,
But you choose to be selfish... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #twolinebreakupnote 

Here's my try:
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification