tags

Best Media Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Media Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poem on social media in hindi, poem on media in hindi, 9 story media group.

• 167 Followers
  • 560 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

आजकल। Aajkal.. Pls Repost too if it is good.. Share Ur Love♥️ n feedback.. #loveaajkal #Aajkal #myvoice #Media #nojotovideo #Poetry #Shayari #drvats #Politics #Hardtimes

262 Love
3.6K Views
8 Share

""

"कौओं की तरह चिल्लाते हैं, गिद्धों की तरह मंडराते हैं.. टीवी पर वकालत होती है, स्टूडियो ही अदालत होती है.. ©drVats"

कौओं की तरह चिल्लाते हैं,
गिद्धों की तरह  मंडराते हैं..
टीवी पर वकालत होती है, 
स्टूडियो ही अदालत होती है..
                            ©drVats

मीडिया #drvats Pls repost if agree.. #Media #News #nojotohindi #HindiDiwas2020 #SushantSinghRajput #BaatKiBaat #dilbechara #kanganaranaut #NoMoreSuicide @vijayashree @Simran Diwakar @fari with poetry 💕💕 @Pri Ya Rajpoot @Mohd Sadique

255 Love
2 Share

""

"A Twisted Love Story (Part 8)"

A Twisted Love Story
(Part 8)

'I choose Rehaan.',said Natasha without a second thought. Her parents were shocked to hear that. Mrs. Kapoor started crying while Mr. Kapoor was furious. He said, 'this is not the end but the beginning.' Natasha tried to calm him down but it was in vain so she left with Rehaan.

Back in Lahore...

One morning Rehaan and Natasha woke up with pouring of calls...And they got shocked by what the callers had to say or rather ask... Rehaan got up and opened the door and grabbed the newspaper

203 Love
3 Share

""

"Rather than spending time on social media. Meet your friends in personal and known them better. "

Rather than spending time on social media.
Meet your friends in personal and known them better.

Due to social media. We start avoiding our real friends. We are giving more priorities to virtual friends.
Am I right?
I'm not against social media.
I just want to say that meet your friends and family and spend quality time with them.
You feel much better.

156 Love
7 Share

मेरे शब्दों को इतना भी कमजोर मत समझो...

#myvoice #Waqt #racism #Encounter #Politics #Love #Media #Nojoto #nojotohindi

@Monika pandey @Drsantosh Tripathi @saurabh yadav @Devwritesforyou @Harsh Rai ©writerRai @Harshit Singh @GAUTAM SHAKUNTALA GOSAI @Priya Gour @NISHU MISHRA @Neha Pant Nupur ma'am, @Anshula Thakur ma'am @Taransh

89 Love
1.9K Views