Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deny Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deny Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tutored to deny meaning, tutored to deny, deny meaning in hindi, deny meaning in marathi, deny meaning in telugu,

• 43 Followers
  • 101 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aashima khan

mute video

Rahul Sharma

Everytime you deny for what I deserve, I get up with double force, triple enthusiasm and quadruple faith. I shall get what I deserve. #yqbaba #yqtales #deny #challenge #yourquote #yqdiary #writer #quote

Vibha Saroj

Yours eyes do the commitments,
but your lips deny them.

Why? Why?
#eyes #lips #commitment 
#deny #yqbaba

Monika Monu

No matter how hard
Her lips denied the truth

Her eyes were the proof
Of her pain
Her scars were the storylines
Of her past
Her silence spoke more than
Her words

She failed as she tried to deny that
her past was still haunting her like
A sweet nightmare #deny #yopowrimo #yqbaba #thursdaythoughts #darkness

Dipa Rani G.

'How long you deny the fact? I'm in your heart, always in your mind and now reflecting on your eyes.' love whispered.... #deny #love #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge

MSJ Quotes

It's okay to say that you don't know, 
than trying to stick that you know and
knowing that you don't know..! #knowledge #acceptance #deny #guilt  #selfrealization #maturity #msj #msjquotes

MSJ Quotes

When you deny the fact which is undeniable,
the denial becomes your's ignorance.. #deny #ignorance #value #life #casual #yqquotes #msj #msjquotes

Shivani Abbaraju

Denial to success bridges the path of stubbornness.

तू मेरी कामयाबी ठुकरा
मैं ज़िद की राह पकड़
अपनी मंज़िल हासिल कर लूंगी। If u r #stubborn enough #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbabachallenge #yqchallenge #deny #denial #ज़िद

Shivani Abbaraju

Denial to success bridges the path of stubbornness.

तू मेरी कामयाबी ठुकरा
मैं ज़िद की राह पकड़
अपनी मंज़िल हासिल कर लूंगी। If u r #stubborn enough #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbabachallenge #yqchallenge #deny #denial #ज़िद

Sourajita D

"I could give you a rose and accept my love for you today; The problem is you will take the rose yet deny your love for me!" Happy Rose Day!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #roseday #366days366quotes #problem #deny #accept #rose
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification