Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best distractions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best distractions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about distractions in love, starve your distractions feed your focus quotes, distractions quotes, avoid distractions quotes, love dis song,

• 20 Followers
  • 44 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

wild flower

To live without any distractions is 
hard, but to excel 
despite the distractions is
even harder...

©wild flower #retro #Life #distractions #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote #yourquotebaba

Shatakshi Pandey

mute video

mysterious girl

mute video

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Afrin Jahan

After a long outside search desperately and madly.
I found myself in my calm peaceful acceptably inner self where joy and sorrow are feels to be temporarily and  then my soul resides in me wisely and humbly.
 #mindset #allegory #dealingwithpeople #mundanity #distractions #differences #challeng
Collaborating with Walter Müllner

Afrin Jahan

#opposite #Walk #distractions #City Collaborating with Walter Müllner

read more
When you feel distracted,distressed,the city will always highlights  you in crowd,where you can have temporarily  physical relief.But when you find inward happiness, peace in remote solitude area where you  become the  self talker and listener at the same time by raising your arms to the limitless sky. #opposite #walk #distractions #city
Collaborating with Walter Müllner

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Siyabonga Zuma

Some distractions are motivation. #distractions #Motivation #motivationalquotes #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
Some distractions should be perceived as motivation in disguise. Some distractions are motivation.
#distractions #motivation #motivationalquotes 
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

passion prose❤️

Distractions causes disintegration while
Discouragement causes quitting #lifequotes #thoughtoftheday #yourquotebaba #instagramwriters #igwriters #penned #distractions #discouragement
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification