Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best it_is_inherited Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best it_is_inherited Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inherited attribute is a natural choice in, happy fathers day from the kid you inadvertently inherited, happy fathers day from the kid you inherited, inherited profession of family meaning in marathi, happy fathers day from the kid you inadvertently inherited mug,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Miss Pandiit

Dear God ... ॐॐ
Plz give me that patIence  and power that u gave to my dad when i used to be a lil one so that when he grow old I can handle him with that very care and love that he used to without getting annoying or irrtated.. 

I WANT U AS MY FATHER IN ALL MY LIFES AND VICE VERSA TOO .. 
M proud of being ur daughter ...and I CANT PROMISE THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE BUT YAH I PROMISE THAT I WILL BE THERE WHENERVER U NEED ME.. I WILL BE IN ALL UR ODDS AND EVEN.. I PROMISE I'LL NEVER LEAVE U ALONE TO GET FRUSTATE AND DEPRESS .. I PROMISE I WILL GIVE U ALL HAPPINESS IN ALL POSSIBLE WAYS . 
I'LL SURELY PROVE IT .. 
RYT NOW U R MY DAD LATER ON I WILL BE UR's .. 😉😉 
LOVE U DAD ..😍😍😘😘

》Thinkophobia #FathersDay 

#papa#u#r#d#best.
#i#know#u#r#reading#this ...😉😉😘😘
#bas#kariye#jaydakhush#mat#hoyieaur#mukurana#band#kijiye

#m#mad#i#love#my#madness
#m#dabang#nd#it_is_inherited..😉

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification