Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ashortstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ashortstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ash and misty love story, ash quotes army of darkness, ash love misty, na manzoor lyrics ash king, na manzoor ash king,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

A short story

You are the muse
of my thoughts #ashortstory 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#muse

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

I love you too, 
But i can never be your..
It is the shortest story I heard form my beloved one... #ashortstory #yqbaba

Shubhi Mahajan

FEAR (Face Everything and Rise) - A Short Story

Once, there was a girl of 10th standard and her dream was to get 1st rank in whole Bharat. She was afraid of darkness and aloneness. Once she was alone in her house and wanna study because her boards was going on. But her books was upstairs and she don't wanna go upstairs alone because she was feared. She sat down and thought that if I afraid, I will not get success in my life. This thinking gave strength to her and she thought "I am not alone, God is always with me." Suddenly she stood up and went upside to take her books and she had started studying for her board exams and finally when the results were out, she saw that she topped in whole India.

MORAL - Beat your Fear #yostowrimo #ashortstory #agirlstory #darkness #aloneness #topped #beatyourfear

Chanshi Aggarwal

mute video

First Last

Have you ever got the right answer when your mental condition wasn't stable? The trail is for your further investigation & I hope it'll work as well with everyone! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 #iamyetto #Endure #Pain #relief #mindset #saytoaday #Time #ashortstory #Happiness 🧘😎⚖️🌬️⏰🕉️

read more
YOu still need to bear so 
much pain for the best paint, 
the answer you seek within, 
it doesn't come with a 
fluctuation of mindset, 
but when your mind settles. Have you ever got the right answer when your mental condition wasn't stable? The trail is for your further investigation & I hope it'll work as well with everyone!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#iamyetto #endure #pain #relief #mindset #saytoaday #time #ashortstory #happiness 🧘😎⚖️🌬️⏰🕉️

First Last

I have made a deal to fulfill my dream and the truth is only I can do it. Let me visualize, now it's being created! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #saytoaday #Dreams #comes #Reality #oneday #kiss 😘 #Time #ashortstory #deqp 🎯🧘🧚🌅🕉️⏰

read more
I wished to kiss you 
one day and now
 even no longer have
 wish to miss you for 
a single day. I have made a deal to fulfill my dream and the truth is only I can do it. Let me visualize, now it's being created! 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#saytoaday #dreams #comes #reality #oneday #kiss 😘 #time #ashortstory #deqp 🎯🧘🧚🌅🕉️⏰

First Last

Be embellished with wisdom & become the shadow of Pathfinder. Where heaven & earth meet: New recovers. 🧚➖✨➖✨➖✨➖✨➖✨➖✨➖✨➖✨➖🧚 #Time #window #windowpoem #Utilize #wisdom 🌅🌊 #ashortstory #Inspiration #Exercise ✨🧘💓🧚🕉️🎶⏰

read more
Deal Time is the only 
window of wonder, 
Look forward to 
use endow as a render. Be embellished with wisdom & become the shadow of Pathfinder. Where heaven & earth meet: New recovers. 
🧚➖✨➖✨➖✨➖✨➖✨➖✨➖✨➖✨➖🧚
#time #window #windowpoem #utilize #wisdom 🌅🌊 #ashortstory #inspiration #exercise ✨🧘💓🧚🕉️🎶⏰

three dots...nar

iiiiiii #NojotoQuote dear miss...ek khat tumhare naam
#dear
#miss 
#boardExam
#khat
#notes
#diary
#unkahibaate

Shreya

Jana Tera faisla tha 
maffii meri mahobbat 
vishwas meri galti 
jhoot Teri fitrat  #Galti #ashortstory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification