Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RomanceWriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RomanceWriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about romance good morning my love, love romance love good morning, marriage romance i love you, romance kaise hota hai, romance books to read online,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anas Raloorkavu

mute video

RAHUL VERMA

सोचता हूं क्यो ना Part _1 Poem to be continue #yqquotes #lovequotes #RomanceWriter #fashionblogger

read more
सोचता हूं क्यो ना  ......भाग -1

सोचता हूं क्यो ना काजल बनूं , 
रहूं तेरी पलको पे रहूं पर तुझे नज़र ना आऊं...
सोचता हूं क्यो ना लिपिस्टिक बनूं, 
रहूं तेरे होठो पे तुझे और सवारूं...
सोचता हूं क्यो ना गज़रा बनूं , 
रहूं तेरी जुल्फो मे तेरे साये मे जीता जाऊं
सोचता हूं क्यो ना इत्र बनूं , 
रहूं तेरी जिस्म के हर भाग पे तुम्हारे यौवन को और महकाऊं।
 सोचता हूं क्यो ना 
Part _1
Poem to be continue
#yqquotes #lovequotes 
#romancewriter #fashionblogger

Penman

It happened
When I departed from the home
We exchanged glances and
I fell for her
I had no idea why we are
Destined to meet
Her elegance grab my attention
And I fell in love
That night was crazy
Filled with downpour
She adjusted her hair
Which was tangled like air
Then her hair got shattered again
And this made me fell in love with her  #romancewriter #yourquote #yourquotebaba #lovequotes

Penman

Your existence in my life gives relief to my soul Read Caption

Bad Poet

"Olivia, I love ya!" • I see a boy, just nine years of age, and quiet and shy. The English teacher made a girl sit next to him because the girl with two ponytails would benefit from the boy who has his spellings on place. The boy is now nervously excited. Maybe he has found his Olivia! • I see another school going boy, eleven years of age, his eyes big and beautiful. He doesn't like studying much but he does like his school bus especially when his classmate, a girl just his age gets in the bus #girls #LoveStories #onedirection #olivia #RomanceWriter #badpoet #musicinspiration #onedirectionlyrics

read more
"But who is Olivia? And why Olivia?" You wonder. Well, Olivia isn't some stylish lady from some expensive Punjabi music video. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Olivia is the girl you like. It's that simple. She's the girl who knocks you out without doing anything. She is the kind of girl who goes to college with her best friend holding hands with her. She's the classmate for whom you have tried ridiculous hairstyles on yourself. She's the neighbour girl with whom you've had some real awkward moments. And she's the girl who just doesn't know she knocks you out! And you listen to romantic songs, write poems and find yourself drowning in her spellbinding fantasy more than you'd like to admit. Yes, she is Olivia.

(piece in caption) "Olivia, I love ya!"

• I see a boy, just nine years of age, and quiet and shy. The English teacher made a girl sit next to him because the girl with two ponytails would benefit from the boy who has his spellings on place. The boy is now nervously excited. Maybe he has found his Olivia!

• I see another school going boy, eleven years of age, his eyes big and beautiful. He doesn't like studying much but he does like his school bus especially when his classmate, a girl just his age gets in the bus

दीक्षा

प्यार और समझौते दोनों की तैयारी है
                    कोई इन आँखों को पढ़े तो सही
इच्छायें भी चलो मैं बदलती जाऊँ
                    कोई मुझे खोने से डरे तो सही #hopelessromantic #latenightquotes #randomthoughts #romancewriter #sugarplum #thinkingofyou #yqbaba #yqhindi

Devang shukla

मैंने ख्वाहिशों की लिस्ट में सारे ख्वाब ही नही रखे।
कुछ हकीकत भी शामिल रखी है।
मै जिस लड़की से मोहब्बत करता हूं।
ये बात उसकी अम्मी को बता रखीं है।

#romancewriter
#hindi #diarylover #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales

Disha Parwani

Every night I collect, our memories.
The memories of our 3 am conversations,our sweet talks.
The memories which were once a reality. our memories 🌌
#AmWriting
#AmEditing
#CopyWriting
#Creativity
#Editing
#IndieAuthor
#RomanceWriter

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification