Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WarandPeace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WarandPeace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you gave me peace in a lifetime of war, peace love and happiness hindi translation, peace love happiness in hindi, peace love status in hindi, peace love meaning in hindi,

• 42 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

This is my 50th quote on YQ. It's been a great journey till now.. thanks to all of you... Play with numbers.... Open for collab.. #yqbaba #WarandPeace #peace #numbermania #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aniket Majumdar

read more
Infinite wars fought,
billions of lives saved,
millions slaughtered,
to render thousands of souls,
a hundreds of dreams,
ten wishes
and 
'One' universe of 'Evolution'...
 This is my 50th quote on YQ.
It's been a great journey till now..  thanks to all of you...

Play with numbers....
Open for collab..

#yqbaba #warandpeace #peace #numbermania    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Aniket Majumdar

Ahshi

#Pathaan #strongereveryday #provingmyself #daytoday #WarandPeace #BetterTomorrow #betterlife#nojoto2023 gaTTubaba Anokhi Pankaj mishra Manak desai VIJAY SABLANIYA #nojotoquotes 

read more
mute video

Ahshi

#Carefull #WarandPeace #Destructive #hurtfeelings #power_of_words #give_everything #nonotoquotes #caring #SuggestionQuote Muhammad Saqib Chincha Haokip Manak desai S O U M Y A VIJAY SABLANIYA

read more
mute video

Rabiya Nizam

The Melody of Peace Sung on my land Got Transmuted to Chaos With the deluge of Rivals Detaining my Bliss In my Dreams for Eternity #yqbaba #yqenglish #WarandPeace #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #atwordpoem

read more
Melody, Chaos & Bliss
(In Caption)
 The Melody of Peace
Sung on my land

Got Transmuted to Chaos
With the deluge of Rivals

Detaining my Bliss
In my Dreams for Eternity

balrajaug171996

If you want to win the war
Focus on battles
 #war #warandpeace #battle 
#yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqdada #yqdidi #yourquote

balrajaug171996

What's urs ?? Comment it dudes #Collab and share a creative title you’ll choose for your #poetrycollection #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #WarandPeace poetry #yqbaba #yqkanmani

read more
"You &Me,Love &Hate"
 or
"Whale of unprecedented love"
Or 
"God told me to love people" What's urs ?? Comment it dudes #Collab and share a creative title you’ll choose for your #poetrycollection #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #warandpeace #poetry #yqbaba #yqkanmani
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification