tags

Best Happen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Happen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 112 Followers
  • 877 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Miracle Miracles happen in our life on a right time,on right day. when we feel helpless when no one is there with us when life become as hell and threr's no another way to solve problems That time miracle happens in our life just to clear our path.... So i do believe in miracle as like blessings of God for me.."

Miracle  Miracles happen in our life
on a right time,on right day.
when we feel helpless
when no one is there with us
when life become as hell
and threr's no another way to solve problems
That time miracle happens in our life
just to clear our path....
So i do believe in miracle as like
 blessings of God for me..

#nojotoenglish #nojotomiracle #nojotoquotes #nojotopoem #Happen #Life #SAD #Problems #God
#blessings

168 Love

"Ab naa neend naa chain ataa hain ghalib Bas ek khawab haii joo ankho nee dekha hain"

Ab naa neend naa chain ataa hain ghalib

Bas ek khawab haii joo ankho nee dekha hain

#Dreams #Restless #Emotions #feelings #Motivation #Quotes #poem #LETS #make #Happen

11 Love

"Don't wait for Miracles to Happen ⌛ Just dive in the deep ocean of Opportunities and avail every single opportunity you get 💫 And Miracles will happen on their own💯 #AmnRiaz #Amy"

Don't wait for Miracles to Happen ⌛

Just dive in the deep ocean of Opportunities
and avail every single opportunity you get 💫

And Miracles will happen on their own💯

#AmnRiaz #Amy

#Miracle

29 Love
1 Share

"First love always happen at right time with the wrong person and second love always happen with the right person at wrong time ! . Do You agree ? Share your story in the comment section"

First love always happen at right time with the wrong person and second love always happen with the right person at wrong time ! 
Do You agree ? 
Share your story in the comment section

Share your story in the comment section and use #nushh
and I'll be liking your recent posts !

60 Love
4 Share

"#OpenPoetry What if the puppet is you, and you are the puppeteer too. What if the strings you are pulling is the one that is making you dance. What would happen to the puppet, if the puppeteer left it behind and went in search of something that he could never find? And what would happen to the puppeteer, if he came back and could never find the puppet he left behind? - Akshay Vasu"

#OpenPoetry What if the puppet is you, and you are the puppeteer too. What if the strings you are pulling is the one that is making you dance. What would happen to the puppet, if the puppeteer left it behind and went in search of something that he could never find? And what would happen to the puppeteer, if he came back and could never find the puppet he left behind?

- Akshay Vasu

The puppet and the puppeteer

#OpenPoetry

50 Love