tags

Best whether Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best whether Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 70 Followers
  • 589 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"रजाईयां कहाँ होती है आशिक़ों के नसीब में, वो तो अधूरे ख्वाब ओढ़कर सोते है !!"

रजाईयां कहाँ होती है आशिक़ों के नसीब में,
वो तो अधूरे ख्वाब ओढ़कर सोते है !!

✍️✍️✍️#Nojoto #nojotoapp #whether #ctk #ASY #writinglove #Love #Prayers #nojotohindi #NojotoFilms #OpenPoetry #Pyar #Heart #Broken #Dil #people #mausam #masum #Time #Breakeups #lonely #nojotomusic #Prem #kahaani #Challenge #ishq #panha #writer #story #sorrow #joy #tum #me #strangers #known #writer #Rights #Wrongs #postivity #longtime #2liner #writeup #calm #down
#शायरी #कविता #विचार #दिलकीबात #दिलकेअल्फाज #रूहसेरूह #रूहकेअल्फाज #अल्फाज़ #सफलता #कामयाबी #मौषम @Pratiksha Rajavat @mahi 💔 @lija अधुरी

116 Love

""

"FIRST LOVE... The feelings which you felt, When you don't know, whether its love or infatuation. And After that each time you felt the same, You try to justify whether that was innocent, Or I was naive......"

FIRST LOVE...

The feelings which you felt,
When you don't know,
whether its love or infatuation.
And
After that each time you felt the same,
You try to justify whether that was innocent,
Or
I was naive......

#FirstLove#Justify

78 Love
4 Share

""

"I don't know what will happen. Whether I will clear the exam or not, whether I will be able to complete the syllabus or not. I don't know how will I fight from this process. I don't want to care about the result and what people will think I just want to enjoy the process of success and failure."

I don't know what will happen. Whether I will clear the exam or not, whether I will be able to complete the syllabus or not. I don't know how will I fight from this process. I don't want to care about the result and what people will think I just want to enjoy the process of success and failure.

#Future #words #upsc #Life #Love

68 Love
4 Share

""

"In spite of going to Shimla hills On his weekend. He chooses to visit some Backward villages and Spent some quality times with elders and kids there."

In spite of going to Shimla hills
On his weekend.
He chooses to visit some 
Backward villages and
Spent some quality times
with elders and kids there.

"Read the caption too"
It doesn't matter whether you are financially rich or not.
All that matters is whether your heart,your vision, your way of observation is rich or not.
That little thing matters a hell lot.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Do follow guys❤️

#nojototales #nojotoenglish #nojotoworld #villages #shimlahills

47 Love
1 Share

Happy women's day to all d females on d world whether dey r someone's mother,wife,sister or daughter .Just don't post things for d sake of day support every female in every possible way whether u know dem or not becoze dis is d tym dey need our support not our sympathy towards dem.

37 Love