Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crushes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crushes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about advice on love crushes and more, poems about secret love crushes, sad quotes about crushes, psychological facts about love and crushes, sad poems about crushes,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

CalmKazi

Being a bit cheeky here, But you know addressing the elephant is necessary in a zoo. *Wink* #calmkaziwrites #YourQuoteConfessions #yqbaba #crushes

read more
Crushes on YourQuote

For once you fall for her words and not her appearance. The purest form of love. 

😊😉😏😎 Being a bit cheeky here, But you know addressing the elephant is necessary in a zoo. *Wink*

#CalmKaziWrites #YourQuoteConfessions #YQBaba #Crushes

Sumit R Das

#crushes Love #Quotes #yqbaba

read more
Girl Friends can be found on Tinder
But
Crushes are found in ClassRooms #Crushes #Love #Quotes #YQbaba

Devansh Desai

An old #HeShe #microtale I found in my Facebook Archives; of course, loosely inspired by true opinions. 😅 #Authors #crushes #bickering #heshestories #yqmicrotales #yqbaba

read more
"Stop it," she ordered me.
"Come again?"
"I said stop it. Stop..." she snatched my phone and closed all the tabs; she loved doing that all time.
"Hey, no fair! I never stop you from ogling over Durjoy's pictures! Besides, she's cute, and you know that."
I wish I hadn't said that. She got up on her feet, threw my phone back at me and shot her best defense, "At least he looks good! Look at your Savi! That swollen nose, that round face and those bewitching eyes!"
I wasn't backing off now. "Yeah, right. Just be glad his writing has improved, else--"
"Else, what!"
Her fierceness made me retreat. "Else...nothing. What could I possibly do?"
"That's right!!" And she exited the café. The waiter arrived with our sandwiches and Mountain Dews just then.
"Don't worry, sir. Even I think Savi's cute, even if her books aren't that good," he said, winking.
I nodded with relief, "Thank you!"
...and I got back to surfing through her pictures after he left. "Don't mind Richa, she's just jealous," I said to her images, like an online creep.  An old #heshe #microtale I found in my Facebook Archives; of course, loosely inspired by true opinions. 😅

#authors #crushes #bickering #heshestories #yqmicrotales #yqbaba

Ruchi Yadav

mute video

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

Okay, so you are single, and you are happy about it. I know. I get it. But let's cut the bullshit. We all feel lonely at times. We all wish for that hand in hand and that "I love you" whispered into our ear. So, single, happy, yes, but sometimes, it sucks. Accept it. So now, let's talk about how to go about finding love in this loveless, soulless, and fake world. But you have already given up on love, right? Perfect happens, happens with me too. But still, let's try and answer that: "how?" The #yqbaba #yqdidi #desparation #crushes #the_right_way_to_find_love

read more
How to find love, the right way

Read the caption ♥️ 
Okay, so you are single, and you are happy about it. I know. I get it. But let's cut the bullshit. We all feel lonely at times. We all wish for that hand in hand and that "I love you" whispered into our ear. So, single, happy, yes, but sometimes, it sucks. Accept it. So now, let's talk about how to go about finding love in this loveless, soulless, and fake world. But you have already given up on love, right? Perfect happens, happens with me too. But still, let's try and answer that: "how?"

The

brokentales

#crushes #story

read more
The very pure minds
totally strange to each others.
Yes,,, she was followed 
by an intentional mind. 

The eagerness to see
with widely opened eye. 
It was my bliss
to see her happiness. 

The same routine followed 
  one day I departed. 
I wished to tell her heart 
but my failure I didn't. 

Rohini M #crushes

Pratibha Sharma

Secrets कहना- सुनना कुछ नहीं,
आज भी एक राज़ ही हो तुम
#mycrush Kya tumhe PTA h????
#Secrets #crushes #Love #Life #feelings #emotions #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification