Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best guitarlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best guitarlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love story guitar, tum se hi guitar chords, guitar love quotes, i love my guitar quotes, guitar love shayari,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dayak Official ✍️

You are like a guitar
Each string I pull make the fingers hurt
But how can I stop?
When the pain is worth the melody you produce.  #dayakofficial #yqbaba #guitarlove #love #lovequotes

Srishti Yadav

"Strings" were the reason
That made me fall for 
His talent,
His voice
& then 
All of him.
 #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge 
#string #guitarlove #infinity

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

The darkness 
The truest darkness is not because of the absence of light 
But the conviction which makes you live and learn  #reddyrockz #rainlover  #preethirockz #guitarlove #aloneliferacer #nature #musicislife #chochi

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Not necessary to be beautiful 
I'm heartfull 
More enough

.•♫•Character admires•♫•.
.•♫•Alone life racer 🖤•♫•.
S̮t̮a̮y̮ w̮i̮l̮d̮ 
۰۪۫P۪۫۰۰۪۫r۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫h۪۫۰۰۪۫i۪۫۰ ۰۪۫r۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰۰۪۫d۪۫۰۰۪۫d۪۫۰۰۪۫y۪۫۰  #musicislife #preethirockz #reddyrockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #guitarlove #karmabeliever #dare2face

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

#preethirockz #musicislife #guitarlove #aloneliferacer my self for everyone, silence is better sometimes.

read more
Firstly if I like some people they avoid or don't care me 
But, when I'm silent they always try to communicate with me. 

(^O^)❤Silence is my attitude ❤
(^O^)❤Crazy (^O^)❤life ❤
❤(^O^)❤alone life racer ❤
 #preethirockz #musicislife #guitarlove #aloneliferacer my self for everyone, silence is better sometimes.

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Good morning. There's nothing more inspiring than the morning sun that promises consistency, discipline and giving. Write a tribute to the morning sun and what it makes you believe. #morningsunbelief #FreshThoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #preethirockz #karmabeliever #musicislife #Loneliness #aloneliferacer #guitarlove

read more
That there's something going to be good and gives me strength wherein filled with lot of positivity. 

.•♫•Believe in KARMA •♫•.
.•♫•Hearts feeling •♫•.
.•♫•Crazy .•♫•life •♫•.
•♫•..•♫•alone life racer •♫•. Good morning. There's nothing more inspiring than the morning sun that promises consistency, discipline and giving. Write a tribute to the morning sun and what it makes you believe. #morningsunbelief #freshthoughts 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #preethirockz #karmabeliever #musicislife #loneliness #aloneliferacer  #guitarlove

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Hm sweet warning for people who blame me simply 🙃🙃 #preethirockz #musicislife #chocolatelover #photographylovers #selfrespect #selflove #guitarlove

read more
 If u say I'm fake , yet! I don't care
But before saying that ,get ready for apology next 👉🙃🙃 Hm sweet warning for people who blame me simply 🙃🙃 #preethirockz #musicislife #chocolatelover #photographylovers #selfrespect #selflove #guitarlove

Devendradatt yadav

Just be a rockstar
Quickly pack up your guitar,
Walk away on some venue so far,
Where might you meet a little
 soul like you
With deep pain and unhealed scar
Just illustrate in them glimpse of
 hope and their stars.
As day will leave you with night 
stars in your hand,
Hold on yourself and let it burst till end,
Let your finger move on and 
vibrate the strings,
And just lean on with those
 strumming guitar wings. #guitarlove #night #vibes #poetry  #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification