Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqwriters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqwriters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 369 Followers
  • 3038 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

@dj.dharmesh_

समझ आये तो like करना 🙏😴 #SAD #sadgirl #2liner #shayri #Nozoto #motivatation #viral #DJ.dharmesh_ #yqwriters Anshu writer बाबा ब्राऊनबियर्ड ¶__Anshika yadav__¶( @ तनु @ ) @_सुहाना सफर_@꧁ঔৣMukeshঔৣ꧂RJ09 butterfly @followers @everyone Ambika Jha Lalit Saxena Rakhie.. "दिल की आवाज़" Anshu writer Creative Sarita Maurya Manisha Keshav M. Acharya Ruchika Ehsaas"(ˈvamˌpī(ə)r)"Radio mahi singh Anupriya Ganesha ki ladli Yogita Agarwal Nandani patel Yamini Thakur The Poetic Megha saloni toke alfazon ki khumari Shradha Rajput Miss poojanshi Jyoti Khatkar Pranjali Dande Kajalife.... Neha Jain Priya Nisha Bhargava |di√y∆| jyoti Kushwaha Reena Sharma MANI PHOGAT Barkha Sakshi Dhingra Ruchi Rathore rashmi singh #Love

read more
mute video

नेहा

देवकी मैया ने जन्म दिया,
मिला जग को तारणहार,
यश पाया यशोदा मैया ने,
पाला जग का पालनहार,
बृजवासियों का लेकर दुलार,
श्री कृष्ण बने सबके भरतार।
नित नवीन लीलाओं के संदेश से,
करते सब भक्तों का उद्धार।
 #श्रीकृष्ण #जन्माष्टमी #yqquotes #yqwriters #yqdidi

Uttam Dixit

#yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqbhaijan #yqwriters #Success Collaborating with Rehan Gorakhpuri #udquotes

read more
सफ़लता मिल जाये तो सम्भाल के रखना
सफ़लता पे टिकना ही सफ़लता है.! #yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqbhaijan #yqwriters #success
Collaborating with  Rehan Gorakhpuri #udquotes

Vaghela Jateen

#Raatein #yaadein #yqdidi #yqlove #yqfeelings qquotes #yqwriters #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with SHRADDHA

read more
कांटने को इतनी लंबी उम्र आगे है
जाने किसके पीछे बेवजह भागे है
आंख नम होती है होने दो
होठ लेकिन मुस्कुराएंगे। #raatein #yaadein #yqdidi #yqlove #yqfeelings qquotes #yqwriters #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with SHRADDHA

Nandipati Kalyani

PC:- Google Buddy ☺️ She is a kind soul and a fabulous writer Nandipati Kalyani✨💐🤗 🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀 Thoibi🍀:- Q1. What is the meaning of your unique name and who gave you this name? #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwriters #kindsoul

read more
THOIBI presented a beautiful and an unforgettable gift 🎁 during my lifetime in a  very pleasant way. I never expected that I would ever get a chance to reveal myself openly to the world..
GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS WITH EVERYONES 🙌BLESSINGS...
THANK YOU SO MUCH....

PC:- Google Buddy ☺️

She is a kind soul and a fabulous writer Nandipati Kalyani✨💐🤗

🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀🕊️🍀

Thoibi🍀:- Q1. What is the meaning of your unique name and who gave you this name?

Priyank Jain

Some bonds are unexpected, 
Unbelievable, real and special

I mean- Just look at us
 #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #love #people #yqwriters #night

ಮೌನ

ನಾನು ಭಾಳ್ ಶಾಣ್ಯಾ ಅದಿನಿ 😁😁😝😝 ನಿಮ್ಮದು ಏನೇ ಸಮಸ್ಯೆ ಇದ್ರೂ ಹೇಳಿ ಬಗೆಹರಿಸುವೆ 🙈🙈😁😁😇😇 #yqquotes #yqjogi #yqkannada #yqjogi_kannada #yqwriters #yqkannadaquotes #ಶಿವರಾಜ ಬನಸೋಡೆ. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ಶಿವರಾಜ ಬನಸೋಡೆ

read more
ಚಪ್ಪಲಿ ಇರಲ್ಲ ಕೈಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪೂಜೆ ಮಾಡಸಿದ್ದ
ಕಾಯಿ ಅಂತೂ ಪಕ್ಕಾ ಇರತ್ತೆ ಚಪ್ಪಲಿ
ಏಟಿಗಿಂತ ಈ ಏಟು ಇನ್ನೂ ಭಯಂಕರ ಇರತ್ತೆ
ಡೈರೆಕ್ಟ್ ಆಸ್ಪತ್ರೆಗೆನೇ ಪಾಪ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಫ್ರೇಂಡ್
ಏನ್ರಿ ದ್ವೇಷ ಇತ್ತು ಅವರ ಮೇಲೆ ನಿಮಗೆ
😝😝😝☹️☹️ ನಾನು ಭಾಳ್ ಶಾಣ್ಯಾ ಅದಿನಿ 😁😁😝😝
ನಿಮ್ಮದು ಏನೇ ಸಮಸ್ಯೆ ಇದ್ರೂ ಹೇಳಿ ಬಗೆಹರಿಸುವೆ 🙈🙈😁😁😇😇
#yqquotes #yqjogi #yqkannada #yqjogi_kannada #yqwriters  #yqkannadaquotes #ಶಿವರಾಜ ಬನಸೋಡೆ.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ಶಿವರಾಜ ಬನಸೋಡೆ

Saket Shindikar

Your thought Haunts Me, 
Just Like A Deleted Message 
Haunts The Notification.

#cinemagraph #yqbaba #yqwriters #yqwc #life #love #letters #philosophy

Saket Shindikar

Yet Another Fresh Content, With Reality Of Newspapers the Negative News And Getting forward to Have New Good Habit Of Not Reading The Newspapers. love life #yqbaba #yqwriters #Reality #read #Newspaper #philosophy

read more
He Borrowed A Newspaper.
Of Course, Not For Reading.
 Yet Another Fresh Content, With Reality Of Newspapers the Negative News And Getting forward to Have New Good Habit Of Not Reading The Newspapers.
#love #life #yqbaba #yqwriters #reality #read #newspaper #philosophy

Saket Shindikar

Reprising 'Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaaye' With The Legend Lyricist Kavi Yogesh, Musician Salil Chowdhury And Last But Not The Least...The Veteran Singer ' Mukesh ' Note:- This Is Not An Insult Or Any Kind Of Mimicry Of Song, That Song Made Me To Write for myself More With The Way They did #Inspiration #yqdidi #yqwriters #yqnewwritersclub

read more
Kabhi To Ye Raat Huyi, Zindagi Ruk Gayi
Kabhi To Ye Baate Huyi, Neend Wahi Zuk Gayi 
Thi Meri Hazrat, Wahi To thi Muskurahat,
Mujhse Likhaii Meri, Meet na Jaye, Meet na Jaye.... Reprising  'Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaaye'
With The Legend Lyricist Kavi Yogesh, Musician Salil Chowdhury And Last But Not The Least...The Veteran Singer ' Mukesh '

Note:-
This Is Not An Insult Or Any Kind Of Mimicry Of Song, 
That Song Made Me To Write for myself More With  The Way They did
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification