Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best my_orignals Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best my_orignals Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about orientation meaning in hindi, origin of species, main tera boyfriend original song, oriya shayari, aye mere watan ke logo original song,

• 2 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Era Sharma

जख्म जो‌ इतने‌ गहरे दिए है
कभी‌ भर पाओगे क्या
हमारे‌ दरमयां आया फ़ासला मिटा पाओगे क्या
दामन‌ छुड़ा कर मेरे दामन‌ पर लगा दाग हटा पाओगे क्या।

©Era Sharma #my #my__saayari  #Midnight  #SAD #my_orignals

Kanika Anand

Mutual understanding is the essentiality of a healthy relationship. If your partner is facing a problem help him/her in solving the problem, if you can not reduce the problem then just try to help him/her by not allowing him/her to face that problem alone.☺ #my_orignals #poem

read more
माना गुस्से में उसने कुछ गलत बोल दिया,
अपनी बातों से तेरा दिल तोड़ दिया,
पर इसका ये मतलब नहीं कि वो तुझसे प्यार नहीं  करता,
तुझे खोने से वो है डरता,
तभी अगले ही पल वो तुझसे माफी मांग लेता है,
अपनी बातों से अगले ही पल तेरा दिल जोड़ देता है;
अगर ना मांगे माफी तो तू दूर ना हो जाना,
उसकी हालत समझ खुद को समझाना,
हो सके तो तू उसकी मुश्किल मिटा दे,
ना कर सके ये तो बस उसे वो असली मुस्कान लौटा दे।

- KANIKA ANAND Mutual understanding is the essentiality of a healthy relationship. If your partner is facing a problem help him/her in solving the problem, if you can not reduce the problem then just try to help him/her by not allowing him/her to face that problem alone.☺
#my_orignals
#poem

Kanika Anand

As we are growing up, everything is changing!!...now we have more people in our life other than our parents and siblings and some very closed friends....I am not saying this is wrong....but just remember ONE thing which is don't forget to give your time, energy and love to those who are with you since the very beginning.🌸☺😌 #my_orignals #Childhood #poem

read more
Chote the, chota tha sansaar,
Maa-baap, bhai-behen mai hi bat ta tha pyaar;
Ek gudiya thi, neeli aankho wali,
Uske saath khel ke lagta,
maano iss jahan ki saari daulat paali.

Chote the, chota tha sansaar,
Papa ke ghar aane ka hi rehta tha intezaar;
Maa ke saamne shaiytani kar usse bahot pareshan krte the, bahot daant bhi khate the,
Pr uski vo meethi muskan ko dekh,
Saari daant ek ghut mai pii jaate the;

Shaam hui toh behen ke saath khelne nikl jaati thi,
Kbhi chot lage toh behen, maa se bhi zyada ghabra jaati thi;
Sach mai, chote the, chota tha sansaar,
Maa-baap, bhai-behen mai hi bat ta tha pyaar.

- KANIKA ANAND As we are growing up, everything is changing!!...now we have more people in our life other than our parents and siblings and some very closed friends....I am not saying this is wrong....but just remember ONE thing which is don't forget to give your time, energy and love to those who are with you since the very beginning.🌸☺😌
#my_orignals
#childhood

Kanika Anand

Oh..so you are sad he/she broke the promises you made, cheated you, broke you and now you are no more together!!....and now after some time you want to be with him/her again!?.....before coming to a conclusion just remember that what all commitments you made after breaking up...what all promises you made to yourself...about how you will protect your soft heart and the emotions it posses...but NOW you are planning to break these promises!!!.....just remember one thing before jumping to a conclusi #BeYou #selflove #self_respect #my_orignals

read more
वादा था खुद से फिर  कभी ना करूंगी अपने  होंटों पर तेरा ज़िकर,
वादा था खुद से ना लगाऊंगी  तेरा वो मनपसन्द ईत्र,
वादा था खुद से की वो था हमारा आखरी अलविदा,
वादा था खुद से भूल जाऊंगी वो शक्ल जिस पर  थी मेरी रूह भी फिदा,
पर ना जाने क्यो ये दिल घबराता है  जब इन वादो को निभाने का वक्त आता है,
पर अपने मासूम दिल को शांत कर मैं ये वादे निभाती हूं क्यों कि एक वादे के टूटने का दर्द में जानती हू।
                - KANIKA ANAND Oh..so you are sad he/she broke the promises you made, cheated you, broke you and now you are no more together!!....and now after some time you want to be with him/her again!?.....before coming to a conclusion just remember that what all commitments you made after breaking up...what all promises you made to yourself...about how you will protect your soft heart and the emotions it posses...but NOW you are planning to break these promises!!!.....just remember one thing before jumping to a conclusi

Kanika Anand

One is waiting for that moment eagerly when his or her love will realize the feelings one have for him, the love, the compassion are not fake. Rather they are purely real. What the best part is about the one is that he or she is not forcing the other to believe in one's feeling....because the truth is feelings are not FORCED, they are felt.😌☺🌸 #Love #my_orignals #FitooR #feelings #truelove #fakeWorld #poem

read more
Shiddat se karun pyaar phir bhi nafrat ke liye hun mashroor,
Sach kahun toh chada mujhpr tere ishq ka fitoor;
Mera sacha pyaar lagta hai tujhe jhooth,
Oh yaara! Ab aise na rooth;
Uss pal ka hai mujhe besabri se intezar,
Jb tu maan jayega mera sacha hai pyaar.     

-KANIKA ANAND One is waiting for that moment eagerly when his or her love will realize the feelings one have for him, the love, the compassion are not fake. Rather they are purely real. What the best part is about the one is that he or she is not forcing the other to believe in one's feeling....because the truth is feelings are not FORCED, they are felt.😌☺🌸
#love #my_orignals #fitoor #feelings #truelove #fakeworld

Kanika Anand

The sapling of misunderstanding when watered with communication gap and some rays of ego results in the tree of hatred. #my_orignals #poem

read more
Galatfehmio ki dein hai hamare beech ki ye an ban,
Chl aa, krte hain inn ko dafan;
Chl chada dete hain inn galatfehmio pr mala,
 chahe roye unki massi ya phir khala;
Kuch baatein tu smjha, kuch mai batati hun,
Aaja, aaj mai phir tujhe khel-khel mai satati hun;
Aaja bana lete hain hum ek rishta itna gehra,
Ki padh le ye sabhi ka alsi chehra;
Ki ab koi galti se bhi hamare beech na aaske,
Ki ab humse koi apni girgit wali harkatein na chupa sake.
                                    - KANIKA ANAND The sapling of misunderstanding when watered with communication gap and some rays of ego results in the tree of hatred.

#my_orignals

Kanika Anand

#long_distance #Soul #my_orignals Relationships are not about body but about the soul. There is nothing wrong in a long distance relationship if you trust each other completely.

read more
Maana ki hum durr the,
chalo maana ki hum durr the,
Magar sirf jism se,
rooh toh hmari bhi ek thi.

- KANIKA ANAND #long_distance
#soul
#my_orignals
Relationships are not about body but about the soul. There is nothing wrong in a long distance relationship if you trust each other completely.

Kanika Anand

Because even God do not want that lover's should separate.☺ #Love #Quote #better_half #my_orignals

read more
Kayi duaein maangi thi maine iss safar mai,
Rabb ne ki hr ek puri,
Bss ek dua ki hi nahi milli thi manzoori,
ki mai ho jaaun tere bin poori.

-KANIKA ANAND Because even God do not want that lover's should separate.☺
#love
#quote
#better_half
#my_orignals

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification