Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 700th Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 700th Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

#rush - A Short Story #yqbaba #Challenge #FreakySatty #700th post - Glad to dedicate it for the purpose of a life-saviour agenda via a short story. #staysafe #RushingEndangersLife #BewareOfRush #YouMeanALotToMany

read more
Rush rushes life - Dream awakens to reality

They rushed him to the hospital. He was bleeding profusely. Doctors examined and reverted his condition to be critical. He was sinking and hence put on ventilator. Being operated in the Critical Care Unit for almost 6 continuous hours, The Doctors came out with a hopeless face and reported to his Dad that He couldn't be saved.
The family went into deep grief as they had lost their only son.

The next moment he opened his eyes lying on the bed. He bathed in sweat all around and terrified of the dreadful dream he saw, went to wash off his face. 

From that day onwards, he never forgot to put on his seat belts and ceased answering calls while driving.

That one dream opened his eyes for the rest of his life and he never rushed again. #rush - A Short Story

#YQbaba #Challenge

#FreakySatty

#700th post - Glad to dedicate it for the purpose of a life-saviour agenda via a short story.

CalmKazi

#700th #calmkaziwrites तेरे हर दांव का जवाब कश्मकश से दूँगा । ये कम्बख्त धड़कनों की लड़ाई में, मेरी साँसे हैं के बस थमने को हैं । क्योंकि लड़ते तो हम तब भी थे और आज भी #Hindi #poem #yqbaba #हिंदी #कविता #yqdidi #rhyme #लफ्ज़ #yopowrimo

read more
तेरे हर दांव का जवाब कश्मकश से दूँगा
ये कम्बख्त धड़कनों की लड़ाई में

मेरी साँसे हैं के बस थमने को हैं ।

(क्रमशः) #700th #CalmKaziWrites 

तेरे हर दांव का जवाब कश्मकश से दूँगा ।
ये कम्बख्त धड़कनों की लड़ाई में,

मेरी साँसे हैं के बस थमने को हैं ।

क्योंकि लड़ते तो हम तब भी थे और आज भी

Rahul Apne

#i never thought one day I will will write.... maximum quotes come to my heart naturally #yqdidi #yqbaba #700th

read more
कदम दो कदम साथ चले
 तो मालूम ना था
ये सफर इतना लंबा चलेगा,
आगाज इतना सुंदर है
ये साथ हमेशा रहेगा।
#700th quotes on your quote
 #I never thought one day I will will write.... maximum quotes come to my heart naturally
#yqdidi #yqbaba

Roohi Bhargava

Inspired from Anuupji's latest post on mask. #mask #Real #Fake #700th #yqbaba

read more
Everyone around us have masked up their reality. 
To move on, wear a mask, or, you'll be left behind in the race of life.  Inspired from Anuupji's latest post on mask. 
#mask #real #fake #700th #YQBaba

CalmKrishna

#700th #post #meera #prem #aajadi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification