tags

Best Live Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

4030 Stories- Find the Best Live Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cricket live, live cricket score, ipl live score.

• 1057 Followers
  • 4030 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Dare to fail Too dare to fail teaches us a lot moving into a new life The courage to fail indicates the path to success How many difficult road are there ,it show the right way to live life Dare to fail, teaches to live without fear."

Dare to fail Too dare to fail teaches us a lot moving into a new life
The courage to fail indicates the path to success
How many difficult road are there ,it show the right way to live life
Dare to fail, teaches to live without fear.

#Life #dare #Fear #nojoto #nojotothoughts

14 Love

"Everyone lied when they said crying is good for the soul If it were I wouldn't have to make myself drown in the ocean made by my eyes !"

Everyone lied when they said crying is good for the soul 
If it were 
I wouldn't have to make myself drown in the ocean made by my eyes !

#nushh#nojoto#Quotes
#SAD#Live#Love

11 Love

"#Best way for a person to attain happiness:- Although I'm dead, My dreams are alive, Above all the success I have My Life, I call him "Papa- My Biggest Prize", In his smile...My happiness lies!!!"

#Best way for a person to attain happiness:-

Although I'm dead, My dreams are alive,
Above all the success I have My Life,
I call him "Papa- My Biggest Prize",
In his smile...My happiness lies!!!

#Happiness #mypapa #reasontolive Guys make your Father your reason to live...You will definately live happily...😄😳😍😘 @Akanksha Bharadwaj @Aditi Bera Oberoi @deba shah

42 Love

"Love taught me not to, I should take full control of my partner's life. We should respect each other's feelings in love and trust on her. Even if she breaks your trust,she should still have the life to live her own way. Because just getting someone is not love. Where she finds happiness,she should be allowed to live there, this is called true love. ✍️❤️वाला"

Love taught me not to, I should take full control of my partner's life.
We should respect each other's feelings in love and trust on her.
Even if she breaks your trust,she should still have the life to live her own way.
Because just getting someone is not love.
Where she finds happiness,she should be allowed to live there, 
this is called true love.

✍️❤️वाला

#Love #dilwala
@Shruti Yadav @sona singh shivu @Seem@♡ Thapa♡ @Chulbul Pandey @Babita Pandey @Samiya Khan

112 Love

"It was not possible to, live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default."

It was not possible to,  live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.

#NotPossible

15 Love