Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bullshit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bullshit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is bullshit status, bullshit quotes, love is bullshit quotes, love bullshit quotes, bullshit love quotes,

• 36 Followers
  • 63 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

“The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” ―Jordan Belfort

©KhaultiSyahi #humanrights #achievement #accept #achieve #goal #bullshit 
#khaultisyahi #quote

sanjana Bhardwaj

Ooof Teri ye bebasi, Tera gussa, Teri narazgi. 
Mere pyar ko har pal, har baar, mujhe tere kareeb, aur kareeb le aati h... 
 #yqtales #comments #revenge #foryou #attitudematters #idiot #lessonsilearned #bullshit

MSJ Quotes

You have done well not to be a part of the shit..

Now don't make someone else to be a part of the shit, just because you are in a shit..! #shit #bullshit #msj   #msjquotes

MSJ Quotes

There are always 2 ways to follow up your break-up, 
Either you should never talk about them 
(or)  Talk all the bullshit about them..
Surprisingly, most follows the 2nd..!! #yqbaba #bestyqenglishquotes #breakup #love #bullshit  #msjquotes #msj

Blue Butterfly

Another of those random bullshit. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #Random #bullshit #darkcorridors #deepabyss

read more
In the depths of heart, 
there are things,
which 
can’t be shared with everyone else.

Thrust and lock them all 
to the dark abandoned chamber
of your heart;
then, throw away it's keys,
to the unrecoverable deepest abyss. Another of those random bullshit. 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #random #bullshit #darkcorridors #deepabyss

Bhavya GV

Quote says it all. #everything #bullshit thoughts #yababa #yourquotebaba

read more
Oh darling! Let me tell you, 
"Everything happens for a reason."
Is all a bullshit. Quote says it all.
#everything #bullshit #thoughts #yababa #yourquotebaba

Nitish

Inspired from jiju sali relationship 😂😉 but trust me I am completely against of it😎 #yqbaba #yourquote #bullshit #kuchbhi #Sheislife love

read more
Pyar karte ho mujhse??
Han! Bahot.

Chhod k to ni jaoge?
Na! Bilkul ni!!

Dhoka bhi ni doge na??
Umm! Ye to aapki sister pe depend karta hai...

Bahot mara bhai usne phir.........
Meri story start hone se pehle hi end ho gayi..... Inspired from jiju sali relationship 😂😉 but trust me I am completely against of it😎 #yqbaba #yourquote #bullshit #kuchbhi #sheislife #love

Bhoomi Anand

Again....you showed me....that I'm not that much important for you...ufff... important...?? Nahh.... I don't occupy a small little space in your heart... that's why you always do talk about leaving me... and today the one who loves me so much and I too love her so much...did some kidding with you...so you got angry....?? because of this only?.....you said that we don't live together anymore....??? What the hell is this...??you just blocked me from everywhere...and I am so fool that I am getting angry with her.....why...?? Why god...??? Why I always keep trusting on these bullshits....???? #brokenheart #fakelove #blockedme #bullshit

PB

What we really need is "Mind Sanitizer" that kills 99.99% of bullshit in our heads. #babajisays #yourquote #coronavirus #corona #sanitiserstory #bullshit #humour #life

PB

No doubt minds of people are clogged with bullshit. Govt has banned manual scavenging. 😡 #bullshit #mindthoughts #bullshit_feeling #bullshits
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification