tags

Best Win Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Win Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to win friends and influence people, you can win, www aunty win.

• 536 Followers
  • 1376 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

thanks a lot everyone for your huge love and support and seriously I have no words for all of you but at last I love you all and thanks n for you appreciation
and thnx nojototeam and I am feeling glad to be a part of your beautiful platform.
#pal #Challenge #Win #nojotonews #nojotohindi #Love #Poetry #nojototeam #

998 Love
107.4K Views
7 Share

""

"Always Think Big So that.. If You Win - You Win Big And if You Fail - You Fail Spectacularly"

Always Think Big

So that..

If You Win - You Win Big

And if You Fail - You Fail Spectacularly

582 Love
34 Share

""

"Its not necessary to always win, but sometimes letting someone win is also a win arun raina #NojotoQuote"

Its not necessary to always win, but sometimes letting someone win is also a win

arun raina #NojotoQuote

life Quotes for Saturday Motivation
Quotes on Life: Sometimes also try to enjoy the happiness by letting someone win
#Quotes #Nojotoenglish #Nojoto #lifequotes #tinytales #ArunRaina #Win #saturdaymotivation

474 Love
8 Share

Open Poetry Writing Competition
* Best 3 stories will WIN Rs. 1000 cash *
To Participate :-

1. Write your poem on this Wallpaper.
2. Last Date : 18th August, 2019.
3. Best 3 stories will Win Rs.1000 cash & E-certificate.
4. & 10 stories will Win Special Mention Award & get E-Certificates from Nojoto.

336 Love
26 Share

""

"Wings and Fire You have the wings, and You have the fire within; Start acting on your dreams, Go and win the world."

Wings and Fire   You have the wings,
and You have the fire within;
Start acting on your dreams,
Go and win the world.

#Wings #Fire #Dreams #Win

248 Love
2 Share