tags

Best Painting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Painting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about painting, painting brush, painting ideas.

• 213 Followers
  • 1779 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"प्रदेशी उड़ गया कोई दिल लेकर तो किसी के दिल ना मिले पास रहकर ©®तरूण"

प्रदेशी उड़ गया कोई दिल लेकर
तो किसी के दिल ना मिले पास रहकर

©®तरूण

सुंदर चित्र कलाकार - @siya #pyaar #Dil #Heart #Feeling #Poetry #shyari #tarunkolibisht #Love#nojoto #Painting

42 Love

"There came a day. When every painting she had witnessed in her life, began taking shapes in her reality. And that day, She couldn't decide if she will be able to love them anymore the way she had done all these years. - Akshay Vasu"

There came a day. When every painting she had witnessed in her life, began taking shapes in her reality. And that day, She couldn't decide if she will be able to love them anymore the way she had done all these years.

- Akshay Vasu

She and the paintings

#She #Painting #akshayvasu #Love #Reality #witness #Life

18 Love

"Painting Bathed in vivid, she was Dreamlike yet not false Adorning the plain visage Of the fading vintage Shining in the spotlight Inducing dream when in sight Under her spell Gladly I fell First it was for me,I believe To fall for swirling hues!"

Painting 

Bathed in vivid, she was
Dreamlike yet not false 
Adorning the plain visage
Of the fading vintage
Shining in the spotlight 
Inducing dream when in sight 
Under her spell
Gladly I fell
First it was for me,I believe 
To fall for swirling hues!

#love_at_first_sight #Painting #Artlove #Art #story #nojotostory #nojotoenglish #nojoto

46 Love

"अनदेखा किया दर्द तो होता है दिल से चाहा है दिल को ही न समझे दिल तो रोता है सही है इस जहां में जब दिल रोता है करीब उस वक़्त तब कोई भी नही होता है कोई भी नही होता है ......कुँवर सुरेन्द्र"

अनदेखा किया
दर्द तो होता है
दिल से चाहा है 
दिल को ही न समझे
दिल तो रोता है
सही है इस जहां में
जब दिल रोता है
करीब उस वक़्त
 तब कोई भी नही होता है 
कोई भी नही होता है
......कुँवर सुरेन्द्र

अनदेखा किया