tags

Best Painting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Painting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about painting, painting brush, painting ideas.

• 194 Followers
  • 1726 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Darling!!! He was painting his trees ,& you the colour blue.... how could you be the part of his painting¿¿¿"

Darling!!!
He was painting his trees
,& you the colour blue....
how could you be the part of his painting¿¿¿

#Painting

15 Love

my painting on shri ram, my ideal. #Ram#Painting #nojoto#bjp....

25 Love

"I would like to paint my life such a way that I don't have to erase any scratch... and that spot would a part of the beauty of the painting"

I would like to paint my life such a way that
 I don't have to erase any scratch... 
and that spot would a part of the beauty
 of the painting

colour you life🌹🌹
#Painting #scetching #Love #Life #nojoto #nojotoenglish

33 Love

"Alcohol is the ink that destroys your life painting and fade all its colors,or you can say it keep you away from true happiness and love,please dont take it and make your life painting colorful for ever."

Alcohol is the ink that destroys your life painting and fade all its colors,or you can say it keep you away from true happiness and love,please dont take it and make your life painting colorful for ever.

"Demerits of Alcohol"

11 Love
1 Share

My drawing VS photo 😍😍🤩😍😍
🎧2019
#BM27🤫🎧#Musiclovers #Music #Art #creativeart #redpencilsketch #blackart #girlart #Artgallery #Artlovers #Artlife , #pencilart #penart #marksart #eyeart #Artist #Artistsoninstagram #Artcolour #faceart #sallyfaceart #creation #Beautifulfaceart #onlyblackart #blackpencil #Drawing #facedrawing #newartistalert #Painting #Colour #Watercolor #nojotohindi #nojotoart #Music #Dance #creative #Beautiful #Nature #nojotothoughts #Artstory #Emotional #Support #creative #latest #Popular #Shayari #lov #Bekhayali #Quotes #poerty #Stories #erotica #Motivation #love #Nojoto #Art #nojotomusic #nojotolines #Artcreation #think #nojotolines #shayraehsaas #BM27 #SpecialFriend #bestfriend #Motivationfriend #nojotoenglish #writer#forspecialfriendstory #Meme #Imagination #Heartbeat #terimerikahani #bharat #Quotes #poem #OpenPoetry #Dosti #Extreme #story #Strong #Inspiration #Nojotovideo @Satyaprem @Internet Jockey @Kuldeep Singh Chundawat @Dev Faizabadi Swetapadma Mishra

93 Love
1 Share