tags

Best Worth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Worth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about j valentine she worth the trouble, christmas 6 cent stamp worth, j valentine net worth.

• 112 Followers
  • 364 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Note to Myself Sometimes few words are enough to describe the Life.... But, Sometimes even Biography isn't enough, Bcozz No one ever finds life worth living , He has to make it worth living."

Note to Myself Sometimes few words 
are enough to describe 
the Life....
But,
Sometimes even 
Biography isn't enough,

Bcozz No one ever 
finds life worth living , 
He has to make it worth living.

#nojotoenglish #मीरां #nojotohindi #life_diary #words #Instagram #Quotes #English #tales #describe #worth_living #satyaprem

320 Love
8 Share

""

"Sometimes Sometimes 30 words are enough to describe the Life.... But, Sometimes even Biography isn't enough, Bcozz No one ever finds life worth living , He has to make it worth living."

Sometimes Sometimes 30 words 
are enough to describe 
the Life....
But,
Sometimes even 
Biography isn't enough,

Bcozz No one ever 
finds life worth living , 
He has to make it worth living.

#मीरां #nojotoenglish #Life #diary #story #tales #English_poetry #Hindi #sometimes

164 Love
1 Share

""

"Time Always add value to the time you have, Because once it's spent it never comes back. People say "Time is worth than Money", I say "Time is a Luxury which can never be bought". Time is priceless, use and cherish it well, You never know when our life will end. Time is eternal, Time is important, If u don't understand the value of it, You're not worth it. Remember not all your Time is equal or right, You have to make it perfect for your life ♥️."

Time
Always add value to the time you have,
Because once it's spent it never comes back.

People say "Time is worth than Money",
I say "Time is a Luxury which can never be bought".

Time is priceless, use and cherish it well,
You never know when our life will end.

Time is eternal,
Time is important,
If u don't understand the value of it,
You're not worth it.

Remember not all your Time is equal or right,
You have to make it perfect for your life ♥️.

#nojoto#nojotoenglish#Time#Important
Make time worth it♥️

120 Love

""

"I’m not sure what to say about struggle except that it feels like a long, dark tunnel with no light at the end. You never notice until it’s over the ways it has changed you, and there is no going back. For everyone who picked a fight with life and got the shit kicked out of them: I’m proud of you for surviving. "

I’m not sure what to say about struggle except that it feels like a long, dark tunnel with no light at the end. You never notice until it’s over the ways it has changed you, and there is no going back. For everyone who picked a fight with life and got the shit kicked out of them: I’m proud of you for surviving. 

#Life #is #Worth #the #Struggles and #survival is a #must.
I am glad you could make through the storm n dance your feets off on the rainbows.
#Love #Love

105 Love
4 Share

""

"There are times when you feel dejected lose hope or feel unworthy. Talk to your loved ones. Positive people who want you to succeed. They are the ones who will inspire you and make you realize your worth. There might be some pulling you down but there will atleast be some backing you up and pushing you. A_tale_for_you"

There are times when you feel dejected
lose hope or feel unworthy.
Talk to your loved ones.
Positive people who want you to succeed.
They are the ones who will inspire you
and make you realize your worth.
There might be some pulling you down but there will atleast be some backing you up and pushing you.

A_tale_for_you

#Inspiration #nojotoenglish #Worth

105 Love