tags

Best Worth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Worth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about j valentine she worth the trouble, christmas 6 cent stamp worth, j valentine net worth.

• 91 Followers
  • 343 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"There are times when you feel dejected lose hope or feel unworthy. Talk to your loved ones. Positive people who want you to succeed. They are the ones who will inspire you and make you realize your worth. There might be some pulling you down but there will atleast be some backing you up and pushing you. A_tale_for_you"

There are times when you feel dejected
lose hope or feel unworthy.
Talk to your loved ones.
Positive people who want you to succeed.
They are the ones who will inspire you
and make you realize your worth.
There might be some pulling you down but there will atleast be some backing you up and pushing you.

A_tale_for_you

#Inspiration #nojotoenglish #Worth

90 Love

"World's cheapest waters, Which can flow at any time , For the cheaper persons! So Recognize first who's Ur prime."

World's cheapest waters,
 Which can flow at any time ,
For the cheaper persons!
So Recognize first who's Ur prime.

Having no clolours ,no smells, no shape
but overloaded in feelings
#tear
#cheper
#Worth
#Worst

52 Love

"Beautiful Heart A beautiful heart belongs to someone who knows to give and not expect anything in return, who loves unconditionally, who cares like no one does, who makes it worthwhile when with them, who teaches us what is it to be good, who knows the difference between being good and being naive."

Beautiful Heart A beautiful heart belongs to someone who knows to give and not expect anything in return,
who loves unconditionally,
who cares like no one does,
who makes it worthwhile when with them,
who teaches us what is it to be good,
who knows the difference between being good and being naive.

#beautifulheart #wod #Phrase #world #Heart #Love #Worth

17 Love

"It's your love that, it's your love that pulled me through mermaid, it's your loves that makes me laugh when i don't even want to smile, it's your love that holds me together when i am into pieces it's your love that keeps me alive in the darkest of moments it's your love that realized me that i am worth living and worth loving it's your love that makes me fall for you even more everyday it's your love that taught me how to love unconditionally"

It's your love that, it's your love that pulled me through mermaid,
it's your loves that makes me laugh when i don't even want to smile,
it's your love that holds me together when i am into pieces
it's your love that keeps me alive in the darkest of moments
it's your love that realized me that i am worth living and worth loving
it's your love that makes me fall for you even more everyday
it's your love that taught me how to love unconditionally

#Love #Loveofmylife #unconditional_love

20 Love
1 Share

"Your smile Your smile is what reflects your inner beauty, Your smile makes everything better again, Your smile makes all the things worth while, Your smile can be a blessing is a tough situation, Keep Smiling 😊"

Your smile  Your smile is what reflects your inner beauty,
Your smile makes everything better again,
Your smile makes all the things worth while,
Your smile can be a blessing is a tough situation,
Keep Smiling 😊

#Smile #yoursmile #Happy #world #Worth

13 Love