tags

Best healing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best healing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 114 Followers
  • 234 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Love is possible after friendship, but friendship is not possible after love because medicines work before death not after death"

Love is possible after friendship, but
friendship is not possible after love
because medicines work before death
not after death

#lovefriendship#healing#nojotoenglish

205 Love
15 Share

The Success Story Of India's Youngest - PhD Holder In Numerology Science & Law Of Attraction Trainer & Coach.

From The Childhood Itself I Attracted Everything I Wanted, Whatever I Thought Would Be In Front Of Me Sometimes In Hours, In Days, In Weeks Or In Months. Every Moment Of My Childhood I Used To Visualise Things Which I Want It Front Of Me And Somehow They Turn Into Reality, I Thought I Was Lucky But What I Didn't Knew That I Was Unknowingly Practising The Most Powerful Law Of The Univers

80 Love

""

""Environment Day 5-june" “Lets Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire world." Planting more plants.. @neeya"

"Environment Day 5-june"
 “Lets Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire world." 
Planting more plants..

@neeya

#WorldEnvironmentDay #Nature #Rose #healing #Nojoto #Love #Happy

80 Love
2 Share

""

"I still remember the first day I met her. She was drunk with love and drenched in pain. The moment I hugged her I said to myself, I shall heal her completely someday. But in the process of searching her, it was she who found me. And it was she who healed me. - Akshay Vasu  "

I still remember the first day I met her. She was drunk with love and drenched in pain. The moment I hugged her I said to myself, I shall heal her completely someday. But in the process of searching her, it was she who found me. And it was she who healed me.

- Akshay Vasu 

Healing.

#healing #akshayvasu #find #search #Love #moments #Pain #Hug #Quotes #Poetry #poems

79 Love

""

"Healing isn't easy, it takes time, courage, strength, and belief about those tomorrows. I know it is hard now, but don't stop trying to fill yourself with life, just because you stumbled upon a few graves of your past in this journey. Someday, even if you stumble upon those graves, you will not fall. And even if you fall, getting back up will be not this hard. Until then don't give up. Keep walking. Healing is a journey, not a destination. - Akshay Vasu"

Healing isn't easy, it takes time, courage, strength, and belief about those tomorrows. I know it is hard now, but don't stop trying to fill yourself with life, just because you stumbled upon a few graves of your past in this journey. Someday, even if you stumble upon those graves, you will not fall. And even if you fall, getting back up will be not this hard. Until then don't give up. Keep walking. Healing is a journey, not a destination.

- Akshay Vasu

Healing.

#healing #Broken #Pain #Time #giveup #Happiness #akshayvasu #Quotes #Poetry #poems

74 Love
1 Share