tags

Best Wanted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Wanted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bride wanted, freelance writers wanted, writers wanted.

• 189 Followers
  • 1706 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"The dreams that i saw years before are still burning inside me just because they wanted me to be a Doctor and i wanted myself, a journalist ....."

The dreams that i saw years before are still  burning inside me 
just because they wanted me to be a Doctor and i wanted myself, a journalist

#silent_soul

176 Love
11 Share

""

"Dear Diary, I just wanted to take a moment to Thank You for always being there when nobody else was. Thank you for handling my Mood Swings in rainy mornings or even in the middle of the night. You have always been my constant support when I eagerly wanted to speak myself Out! So Thank You for not being judgemental alike humans.. Your 'Pen Partner'"

Dear Diary, 

I just wanted to take a moment to Thank You for always being there when nobody else was. Thank you for handling my Mood Swings in rainy mornings or even in the middle of the night. You have always been my constant support when I eagerly wanted to speak myself Out! 

So Thank You for not being judgemental alike humans..

Your
'Pen Partner'

A note to thank #MyConstantPartner

#nojoto #feature

118 Love
2 Share

""

"THE CAGED BIRD SINGS {Read Caption Please }"

THE CAGED BIRD SINGS

{Read Caption Please }

It was raining outside,
i saw a bird next to my neighbor house
and heard her sing with lots of pain from her cage
She remind me of someone
I never met before .
Though i found her diary when i was on that seashore.

That girl was just thirteen,when

113 Love
2 Share

""

"I wanted to roar like a tiger but, but not at each situations.bcoz some cases force for takeing a calm and peace decision.."wanted to roar like tiger" is good,but never roar unnecessarily.It may be the cause of your frustration."

I wanted to roar like a tiger but,  but not at each  situations.bcoz some cases force for  takeing  a calm and peace decision.."wanted to roar like tiger" is good,but never roar unnecessarily.It may be the cause of your frustration.

101 Love

""

"Sometimes, I just feel that I have no emotions left inside me. Tears have just dried out. I no longer want to feel emotions like love, kindness, or empathy. Yes, I wanted to be practical. But I never wanted to be an emotionless monster."

Sometimes, 

I just feel that I have no emotions left inside me. 

Tears have just dried out. 

I no longer want to feel emotions like love, kindness,  or empathy. 

Yes, I wanted to be practical. 

But I never wanted to be an emotionless monster.

#LifeStory #emotionless #rude #Quotes

95 Love
2 Share