tags

Best sometime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best sometime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 79 Followers
  • 273 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"I luv to live my passion, As a writer and i know it's not easy, Sometime it might be gud... And sometime i m getting hopeless But daily I start writing with full of excitement and lots of positivity.... Bcz writing is not my job or i want to be famous But it's way to convey my feelings, And also trying to know about others interest... In short if i say i just really live those moments..."

I luv to live my passion,
As a writer and i know it's not easy,
Sometime it might be gud...
And sometime i m getting hopeless
But daily I start writing with full of excitement and lots of positivity....
Bcz writing is not my job or i want to be famous
But it's way to convey my feelings,
And also trying to know about others interest...
In short if i say i just really live those moments...

#journeyofpoet

14 Love

"Life is a journey of learning🚶 sometime in the sense of experience🤦🏼‍♀️ sometime rejection🤧 & sometime success💯"

Life is a journey of learning🚶
sometime in the sense of experience🤦🏼‍♀️
sometime rejection🤧
& sometime success💯

#Life

15 Love

"Give Sometime To Yourself Before You Give Sometime To Others Understand Yourself Before You Understand To Others Think For Yourself Before You Think For Others Write For Yourself Before You Write For Others Love Yourself Before You Love To Others Live With Yourself Before You Live With Others"

Give Sometime To Yourself Before You Give Sometime 
To Others 
Understand Yourself Before You Understand 
To Others 
Think For Yourself Before You Think 
For Others 
Write For Yourself Before You Write
 For Others 
Love Yourself Before You Love To 
Others 
Live With Yourself Before You
 Live With Others

Give Priority To Yourself Before Others And Find To Yourself Before You Find Others...

#aayushipatil #Stories

76 Love
1 Share

"secret of success .... Always remember they're part of your Life sometime beautiful sometime worst neither your life nor the reason your life is all yours own property it's totally up to you how you want to be lived ..."

secret of success ....
Always remember
 they're part of your Life 
sometime beautiful sometime worst
 neither your life nor the reason
 your life is all yours own property
 it's totally up to you how you want to be lived ...

#Success #Life #Emotion #ambition #feelings #selfmotivated #nojoto #nojotoenglish

30 Love
1 Share

"side se niklte time vo teri mari hui sitiya.... teri muskurahat or vo tera lab mei sath rahana kaise bhula paunga hujur ! Maine aksar dekha suna.... tu apni saheliyo ko bolti thi ki bdda jiddi hai ye ......mdm jiddi to aaj bhi hu pr maksad kuch or hai....,chinta na kar jo wada kiya tha vo bhula nhi hu...........aaj bhi yaad hai mujhe nibhaunga jarur......!!!"

side se niklte time vo teri mari hui sitiya.... teri muskurahat or vo tera lab mei sath rahana kaise bhula paunga hujur ! Maine aksar dekha suna.... tu apni saheliyo ko bolti thi ki bdda jiddi hai ye ......mdm jiddi to aaj bhi hu pr maksad kuch or hai....,chinta na kar jo wada kiya tha vo bhula nhi hu...........aaj bhi yaad hai mujhe nibhaunga jarur......!!!

#Kuch#sometime#memry#lifebased#❣❣

15 Love
4 Share