tags

Best chatting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best chatting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 92 Followers
  • 97 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"It all started with a chatting when, It all started with a chatting when, he text me Hii Neither i know him well nor he But we start to text each other Share lots of memories feeling Experience and also our past share with each other With sweet smile It all started with a chatting when, he types Not even a word but the feeling hides behind the words The words simple, but decorated with the soft feather of love It all started with a chatting when Caring and loving text, Impress the best With the fresh feeling, fixed the corner for him In my heart......... #continue #composed by saleha ashfaq"

It all started with a chatting when,    It all started with a chatting when, he text me Hii
Neither i know him well nor he
But we start to text each other
Share lots of memories feeling
Experience and also our past
share with each other
With sweet smile
    It all started with a chatting when, he types
Not even a word but the feeling hides behind the words
The words simple, but decorated with the soft feather of love
It all started with a chatting when 
Caring and  loving text, Impress the best
With the fresh feeling, fixed the corner for him
In my heart......... #continue
#composed by saleha ashfaq

#chatting when..

70 Love
3 Share

"It all started with a chatting when, I just send you a friend request by mistake and you just accepted it by mistake. but now a days you are the one which l like much fight much 😁. sometimes mistakes makes us happy . It's all happened with a mistake but now i thought it's not a mistake it's my chance to meet a new friend."

It all started with a chatting when, I just send you a friend request by mistake and you just accepted it by mistake.
but now a days you are the one  which l like much fight much 😁. sometimes mistakes makes us happy . It's all happened with a mistake but now i thought it's not a mistake it's my chance to meet a new friend.

#chatting @RAVEENA RAJ @Tahaaliwrites @Kamalakanta Jena (KK) @Pari aggarwal @Shivangi Vyas

15 Love

"It all started with a chatting when, I was alone. You got entertained with my silly fights over texts and emojis. I believed it was caring from you. But for you, I was just a random contact for fun."

It all started with a chatting when, I was alone.
You got entertained with my
silly fights over texts and emojis.
I believed it was caring from you.
But for you, I was just a 
random contact for fun.

#chatting #Texting #Broken #obsession #Life #dinakarreddy #nojotoenglish

23 Love

"It all started with a chatting when, when you text to her and say Hi and it all ends with meeting when you say to her bye ©ukwrites96"

It all started with a chatting when, when you text to her and say Hi
and it all ends with meeting when you say to her bye
©ukwrites96

#chatting
#nojoto

16 Love
1 Share

"It all started with a chatting when, i was having no freind.. we made an agreement that we are "just freinds" but ...i can't stop falling for him.. i just confessed my love to him now the agreement is like for him not for me.. -pooja ♥️"

It all started with a chatting when,  i was having no freind..
we made an agreement that we are "just freinds" but ...i can't stop falling for him..
i just confessed my love to him now the agreement is like for him not for me..
-pooja ♥️

#chatting ... falling for love..
#heartsounds

62 Love