Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happinessandproblems Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happinessandproblems Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand, poems about life and love and happiness, mother you gave me happiness lyrics, mother you gave me happiness, love is happiness quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem Pinninti

💞 LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY 💞 it is my own story written by me PRESS ❤️ if you like it means and cmnt on it I will continue the story for updates see next pic #Love #emotionsandfeelings #understanding #feelings #trustandcare #Smile #happinessandproblems #youandme English pcsk159❤️😊 #nojotoenglish

read more
Early morning the sky is full of clouds and  the climate was so cool  and in that climate a girl(Annanya) is laughing very loudly with her friends by playing jokes with them

one boy(Vicky) heard the sound and he was fully disturbed with that noice and he came near to them and became angry on the girls and the girls was hurt and  went to their home but one girl Annaya in the evening start searching for the Vicky house and she got his house and she started calling him hey idiot come outside then he came and asking why you came to my home then annaya told you i dono your name and why you so anger on us you doesn't have any friends he told I don't have then she told how you have friends you was so arrogant in behaviour and she went from there then Vicky started crying feeling very sad....

.....the time was 11pm........ And annaya was in deep sleep she got a dream in that Vicky was crying then she suddenly wake up and start thinking about him she want to went to the Vicky right now but...............the time was 12clock early morning...

#PCSK159💞😊 💞 LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY 💞 it is my own story written by me PRESS ❤️ if you like it means and cmnt on it I will continue the story for updates see next pic #love #emotionsandfeelings #understanding #feelings #trustandcare #smile #happinessandproblems #youandme #NojotoEnglish #pcsk159❤️😊

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification