Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LongPost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LongPost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, long i love you quotes for her, how long should i wait to say i love you, breasts take a long time to refill, long distance relationship i love you,

• 13 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

roopali purohit

#prospective #Life #Elders वैल्यु  #LongPost

read more
I was talking to my senior one day and wonderfully I learnt about prospectives.
So I am clean freak and I annoyingly said that whenever I clean the balcony it gets windy to it her response was you clean it to enjoy windy Weather.
I never thought that way it made me think how many times have I whined and cleaned the next day but never appreciated that I enjoyed the Weather too. 
In one discussion my whole unpleasent experience changed into a pleasent one.

©roopali purohit #prospective #Life #Elders #वैल्यु  #LongPost

CalmKazi

A Jar Of Stars "Harsh are the words of foes and harsher are the strong opinions of a kin" This explains a lot of conflicts and the basic first world problems everyone goes through these days. I sometimes even feel how minuscule my problems are and how incompetent I am in tackling them that I let them grow over me. But then again there is always a strong side to a person and mine is putting it in words. It's kind of a painkiller that momentarily relaxes your brain, eases the pain and lets you l #yqbaba #yqdidi #LongPost #calmkaziwrites #JarOfStars

read more
A JAR OF STARS

Harsh are the words of foes and harsher are the strong opinions of a kin.

(Read more in caption below) A Jar Of Stars

"Harsh are the words of foes and harsher are the strong opinions of a kin"

This explains a lot of conflicts and the basic first world problems everyone goes through these days. I sometimes even feel how minuscule my problems are and how incompetent I am in tackling them that I let them grow over me. But then again there is always a strong side to a person and mine is putting it in words. It's kind of a painkiller that momentarily relaxes your brain, eases the pain and lets you l

Anand Nagada

Dear Cherry, Sun rays and the chirping of birds will have welcomed you by the time you have your morning te, (oops sorry; you are now becoming a coffe lover like me) And read this letter. My cherry, good morning! I know we had past few days not well with each other having mouth fight ! #yqbaba #LongPost #paidstory #dearcherry #letter3

read more
Letter 3
 Dear Cherry,

Sun rays and the chirping of birds will have welcomed you  by the time you have your morning te, (oops sorry; you are now becoming a coffe lover like me)
And read this letter.

My cherry, good morning!

I know we had  past few days not well with each other  having mouth fight !

Anand Nagda

Dear Cherry, Sun rays and the chirping of birds will have welcomed you by the time you have your morning te, (oops sorry; you are now becoming a coffe lover like me) And read this letter. My cherry, good morning! I know we had past few days not well with each other having mouth fight ! #yqbaba #LongPost #paidstory #dearcherry #letter3

read more
Letter 3
 Dear Cherry,

Sun rays and the chirping of birds will have welcomed you  by the time you have your morning te, (oops sorry; you are now becoming a coffe lover like me)
And read this letter.

My cherry, good morning!

I know we had  past few days not well with each other  having mouth fight !

Shivam Aggarwal

Thanks for missing me gals Sweta Dixit Kashifa Long post! My work prevents me from posting daily🥺. So, I will be posting like this from now! Based on True Events. This post might be depressing. Heads Up! #Death #Motivation #LongPost #longform #cinemagraph

read more
The will to survive exceeds everything

"The glass piece pierced his skin. He wanted to let go so badly, so so badly. But in the end, he didn't!"
(Whole piece in Caption) Thanks for missing me gals
Sweta Dixit 
Kashifa 

Long post! My work prevents me from posting daily🥺. So, I will be posting like this from now!

Based on True Events. This post might be depressing. Heads Up!

Sowmya Bhudi

This is my first ever long post, hope dis makes some sense😝😛 Time to post your #latenightquotes where you describe someone #LikeThatYear when you first learnt to love, write, cook or dance maybe, or that year when there was a lot of unrest and still a lot of hope, or that year where you felt like you had met someone of your dreams but it turned out otherwise. Years are fascinating, diverse and most worthy of a quote. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Firstpoetry #LongPost # #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
 i thought,
You're my jaan-wary,
Then i thought you're fab-raury,
Then you were there for me in march and april,
I think i may have liked you even more than the last second,
From where i forgot about june-july,
Which made feel aww(gust), the September has also gone,
We are in November already!!,
And i think i should say goodbye to December by saying I love you.😉
Let's welcome the New year .😊 This is my first ever long post, hope dis makes some sense😝😛
Time to post your #latenightquotes where you describe someone #likethatyear when you first learnt to love, write, cook or dance maybe, or that year when there was a lot of unrest and still a lot of hope, or that year where you felt like you had met someone of your dreams but it turned out otherwise. Years are fascinating, diverse and most worthy of a quote.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstpoetry #longpost   #
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification