Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best salah Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best salah Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about salah time in mumbai, salah meaning in english, khushoo in salah, wajibat of salah, wajibat of salah (hanafi),

• 45 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Madhu Arora

mute video

J S T C

#salah #dost #Jstc

read more
مجھے لگتا ہے....
انسان کو اپنی بھاگتی دوڑتی زندگی میں 
ایک دو ایسے لوگوں کا ساتھ ضرور رکھنا چاہیئے
جو اچانک اسے سرسری سا ہلا کر پوچھ سکیں
دوست!
ایمان کے کیا حالات ہیں؟
نمازوں میں کوتاہی تو نہیں ہو رہی؟
اور انسان انہیں کھل کر بتا سکے

©J S T C #salah #dost #Jstc

Ayaan dehlvi ( A D )

#salah

read more
mute video

k.chouhan7440

#SAD #salah #Self

read more
mute video

Ravi Baghel India

mute video

sam90

mute video

Hira Vajahat

The best App is Salah,which DELETE your sins,UPDATE your rewards,SAVES your Imaan. #save 
#update 
#salah 
#islamicquotes
#islamicmotivation

Hira Vajahat

Recharge yourself with the battery of Salah.

#ReadSalah #recharge 
#battery 
#salah 
#tas_scribbles

Hira Vajahat

#salah

read more
*It is forbidden to arrange the hair or clothes or do any unnecessary act while praying.

Abdullah Bin Abbas(R.A) reports:"The Messenger of Allah stated,"I have been ordered (by Allah) to prostrate on seven limbs i.e.forhead and nose,both hands,both knees and both toes.' Moreover he said ,"I have been ordered not to arrange the clothes and hair while I prayer."(Bukhari) #Salah

Hira Vajahat

#salah

read more
*When congregation  is in process ,the late comer should, after uttering Takbeer e Tahrima,join the Imam in whatever position he is.
*By sharing even one Rak'at,the reward for complete Prayer with congregation is granted.

Abu Huraira (R.A) reports that the Messenger of Allah stated,"When you come for Prayer and find us in adoring position,you should join adoration and do not count it as Rak'at,He who shares one Rak'at with congregation enjoys the reward of complete Prayer with congregation.(Abu Dawood). #Salah
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification