Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ditched Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ditched Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about feeling ditched quotes, ditched quotes in love, quotes on ditched in love, ditched quotes, ditched meaning in hindi,

• 13 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abid

90/365. Loyal_World. First quote since morning.. 🌹 #yqbaba #world #Fool #ditched #365days365quotes #eshaagarwal #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Esha Agarwal

read more
But at the end of the day
Truth will prevail...  90/365.
Loyal_World.
First quote since morning.. 🌹 

#yqbaba #world #fool #ditched   #365days365quotes #eshaagarwal         #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Esha Agarwal

Siyabonga Zuma

Image cred: Google #She #ditched me like a finished #Lighter and made me a #better #writer #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
Thank you for nothing:

She ditched me like a finished lighter, 
Thinking there was no gas left in me. 
That made me a better writer, 
Sparkling a new flame in me,
That made me shine brighter.
Thank you for nothing. 
You taught me a lesson. 
No hard feelings though.
Just know that I ain't feeling you though. Image cred: Google
#she #ditched me like a finished #lighter and made me a #better #writer 
#yqbaba #yqtales

Gaurav Kumar

When someone trusts you blindly , PLEASE don't try to prove them that are actually blind.... Those who have experienced this can relate that we can't bring ourselves to trust anyone ever again.... Share your views.... life #Trust #Faith #Broken #Problems #ditched #Friendship

read more
Trust :

It is not something that you do not believe in someone when all other are pointing towards him/her
Or
It also doesn't mean that if someone believes in you , you can take advantage of them

Trust is something in which you believe in that person even if all the odds are against him/her.

When all the person tries to hurt you in every possible way and you also know that there is going to be one person, you rely upon to support your back , that's my friend what trust is all about.
     When someone trusts you blindly ,  PLEASE don't try to prove them that are actually blind....
Those who have experienced this can relate that we can't bring ourselves to trust anyone ever again....

Share your views....
#life #trust #faith #broken #problems #ditched #friendship

Apu

~••A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing••~ #wolfinsheepsclothing #yqenglish #Stories #yqquotes #ditched #yqmusings #yqbaba #mypoems

read more
It was a sunny morning. I was only 12 then. Me and Kiran was playing in my house. She told me that she want to know more about me. I said 'You know everything Kiran. You know about my family,my friends and all.' She said 'I want to know about your family problem that happens everyday,when I come to play with you.' I got her words but I was afraid of telling her my family secrets. She was close to me yet I can't deny the fact,I met her only three months before. Still she forced me to tell everything. At that time I was unable to know her intentions. So,I told her every detail of my family and revealed all the secrets,with an exchange of promise that she will not reveal it to anyone. On that very day,when I finished my studies. I heard my aunt is shouting and telling bad words to my mom. I asked my mom,'what happened?' She said that my aunt got to know from somewhere that I said bad words for her. I was totally clueless what was happening. Suddenly I remembered,I told all the secrets to Kiran. My suspect turned to surety when aunt said that Kiran told her about everything. After that day I never talked to her. She was like a wolf in sheep's clothing. ~••A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing••~
#wolfinsheepsclothing #yqenglish #stories #yqquotes #ditched #yqmusings #yqbaba #mypoems

Swetaleena

Interesting reason of me being pushed away

I respected their feelings
I trusted their affection
I returned the same

They judged 
I am easy,cheap and creepy

I don't understand the equation
but now I just accepted it.

©Swetaleena #ditched #Broken_but_unbroken #confusinglove 

#Happy

"Midnighter"

#ditched #Poetry

read more
mute video

Madhur Sharma

She has so much of love that she shared with many. She carries abundance of heart. One of the heart belongs to me. She kept hers' in safe. Now I stopped looking for the stolen heart and started living life heartless..... Nojotoquote #Love #Eyeopening #moveon #Deep #Quote #feelings #ditched

read more
She took my heart and forget to owe me back as she carries many. Since than my heart is beating for her and I am here living with another woman heartless... She has so much of love that she shared with many. She carries abundance of heart. One of the heart belongs to me. She kept hers' in safe. 
Now I stopped looking for the stolen heart and started living life heartless.....

#Nojoto #Nojotoquote #Love #Eyeopening  #MoveOn #Deep #Quote #Feelings #Ditched

Manku Allahabadi

तेरे जाने का गम कम था क्या?
जो साथ मैं धोखा भी उधार दे गए,

मेरा प्यार क्या इतना कम था क्या?
बिना बोले यार के साथ फरार हो गए उधार
#debt #betrayal #love #ditched #cheated

Quetzal (Falak)

The size of my heart remained the same but never skipped the same when heard your name #neverbeenloved #breakup #heartbreak #cheated #ditched

VEDANTI PANDEY

Ab na koi gila na hi koi shikayat hai
Samjha liya hai maine khud'ko ke tu ab gair ki amanat hai #stranger #adhurapyar #lostlove #nocomplaints #vedantiwrites #vedantidiary #vedanti #nojoto #destiny #dedicated #pyar #twoliner #heartbeat #ditched #failed #ending

Devanshi Pandey
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification