tags

Best Sakshi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Sakshi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 26 Followers
  • 125 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"#OpenPoetry E-zahr a Mohhbat💕 ajb hal aakhe 👀to rjamand h bas labj 👄soch rhe bs uske ha ka intzai😙 h. 😙😙😙 rajal rathore"

#OpenPoetry 

E-zahr a Mohhbat💕 ajb hal 
aakhe 👀to rjamand h
bas labj 👄soch rhe 
bs uske ha ka intzai😙 h.
😙😙😙

rajal rathore

#Ishpreet Chabra #Sabhajit Kumar #Gautam Kumar #Sakshi Sachan #Pushpa Das my favourites sayri😙

11 Love

"#OpenPoetry Some Facts about myself 🌻"

#OpenPoetry   Some Facts about myself  🌻

I. Hii .
I am Sakshi . "Sakshi Rajput."
I am 20 years old . I like my last name for no particular reason, and this applies to every other thing .
I hate lizards . Currently I am obsessed with sunflowers, sky, words of The fault in our stars ,Clara Mae and everything fierce & fragile .I like Silence more than I dislike Noise .
I am Just Another Human.
Just Another Girl .
A Girl ,
I am supposed to act nice .
II. When I loose faith .When I can't believe . When I seek Validation . I repeat my name
S
A
K
S
H
I
which means Witness.I am my witness I know what I do and why I do. I know when I am right I know when I am wrong.
Opinions of anyone ? Not necessary.
III. I sleep while watching TV series but when I wish to read , I read until my eyes starve for sleep .
I am not different ,you are different .
IV. I love eating and I love people and I overdo both and then I get constipation in my 'brain'.Things are stuffed,they want to come out but can't ,what comes out is watery saline. I won't write tears here because that will make me look weak .
I still can never get enough of both .
V. I like who I am and who I am becoming .No ,I am not a Narcissist but I wish to be . I think number of times before taking any action -it's pros cons everything.
Yes,I am doubtful .
VI. I was born in march ,at the start of end of winters.Not too cold ,not too warm .May be that's why my reaction to almost everything is neutral .
The doors of my heart are Narrow "What once goes in stays in" it doesn't comes out neither I need to.
VII . Even when I move forward I look back not to regret , not with melancholy ,not for revenge but to see how long have I came.
I don't
L
e
a
v
e
things behind .
I can't even leave the chocolate wrappers ,I treasure them.
VIII. I fear 'Judgement' the most .I fear getting judged . So When I post something , when I write something or when I do any other thing it takes a lot from me to do so.
But these days I am developing a habit of doing everything and getting over the Fears .
So I'll do it anyway.
IX. I love Sweets and I hate Lies .So when I receive sweet lies. I gulp them .
Sweetness has always been my weakness .
X.I love staying soft and sensitive because I can't be anything else and I can't be because I don't WANT to be .
Instead I am
C l
u m s
y .
XI. Selfish -I no more judge people who act selfish rather I admire them .
People always drain my energy so I like
I-zone more than I like You-zone
I wrote so much just for the sake of writing some facts about myself . I made it Fancy. I hyped myself . This list can go on and it should go on .
But...
I love being
N O T H I N G.
-Sakshi Rajput 🌻

#writersnetwork #nojotoquotes #Nojotowrites #Poetry #poem

20 Love
2 Share

"#DearZindagi With every sunset🌥️🌥️ .., a new hope is born😍 and the old expectations died.... 😔"

#DearZindagi With every sunset🌥️🌥️ .., a new hope is born😍  and the old expectations died.... 😔

I leave the expectations from people bcz life is full of fake people.... ... #myphotography #lovethesky🌥️ #nojoto #adamya #Sakshi #sadl #allmyfollowers...

19 Love

"#यारी दिल पत्थर मेरा,तुम दिल ही नही रखती जज्बातो से घिरी मैं,तुम परवाह ही नही करती सोच का खजाना मेरा,तुम तर्कों की तिजोरी रिश्तो में मैं पिघलती,किसी के आँसू तेरी कमजोरी कुछ जुदा तो, कुछ मिले जब तक जी सके "आ" साथ जी ले... Mahi😍💕Sakshi"

#यारी   दिल पत्थर मेरा,तुम दिल ही नही रखती
जज्बातो से घिरी मैं,तुम परवाह ही नही करती
सोच का खजाना मेरा,तुम तर्कों की तिजोरी
रिश्तो में मैं पिघलती,किसी के आँसू तेरी कमजोरी
कुछ जुदा तो, कुछ मिले
जब तक जी सके "आ" साथ जी ले...

Mahi😍💕Sakshi

#Mahima #Nojoto #seher #Sakshi

139 Love
1 Share

A Tiny Tale Of Love(Part 7)
'You always look beautiful but today you are looking ravishing.',Seenu said to Priya. Priya smiled and said,' You aren't looking bad either..!'
Seenu kissed her cheeks. Priya pushed him away saying,'What if somebody saw us..?' So Seenu led her to a secluded room. 'So where were we?',Seenu grinned. Priya gave Seenu a hug and he hugged her back...Then slowly Seenu started her touching indecently...'Seenu! What are you doing?',said Priya feeling uneasy. 'I am just loving you,baby',said Seenu forcing himself on Priya. Priya tried to push Seenu away but she couldn't so she screamed and screamed.

Suddenly the door burst open and Rohan entered the room...He understood the situation in no time and pulled Seenu off Priya...Priya was crying...It was Rohan's turn to get angry...He pushed Seenu away and said,'Don't you ever dare come near to Priya..!'

2 years later...

Rohan and Priya's Wedding reception...

'Hey guys! You both are looking so good together.',said Shyaam. 'Thank you, Shyaam...We are so glad that you have come. We didn't think you would come all the way from US!',said Rohan. 'How could I not come? You are my best friend.',smiled Shyaam.
Just then Sakshi and Manaali came on the stage and Priya started chatting to them. 'I am glad that you got Priya but how did that happen? I thought she liked Seenu!',asked Shyaam.

So Rohan told him how Seenu had tried to force himself on Priya at Raj and Sakshi's engagement party and how he had saved her! Shyaam gasped,'I never thought he was such a scumbag!'
'He wasn't the only one',said Rohan.
'What do you mean..?', Shyaam was baffled.
'Somebody had spiked his drink.',answered Rohan.
'How do you know that...?',Shyaam was still confused.
'Well..How do you think?',said Rohan.

Finally realization dawned on Shyaam...'You mean you spiked his drink...?!',asked he.
'Well, All is fair in love and war...And it was both..!',answered Rohan.

THE END.
#nojotophoto

63 Love