Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best •• Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best •• Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 29 Followers
  • 183 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Virendra Singh

••  #कुँवर_सा_सुनिऐ_हल्दी_से_कम_नही_है 
     आपकि हर 😀 मुस्कान 😍

••  मेरे हर दर्द 💊 को कम कर देती है 

#__जय__माता__जी_🙏
Virendra Singh

Subham Kumar

कोई #दौलत का दीवाना? ,,, कोई #शोहरत का दीवाना? ,,,#शीशे
सा मेरा #दिल ♡♡ ,,, मैं तो सिर्फ ••#महादेव?? •• का #दीवाना
 !! ? हर हर महादेव ?

Rajat_Rashid R.R.Borkar

thinking..

read more
••|  मैं लोगों को पसंद हूं
यह बात लोगों को पसंद नहीं आती  |•• thinking..

First Last

#middleclassfamily I learned that the less time I have, the more work I have to do, the more time still harboring the bitterness, and the mind does nothing, but goes into nothingness! 😇 Time is a precious dessert in life, now realize it before crossing across the desert. Old age seems to be exactly the same & we have to cross the desert, even without the desire to cross in such way, but it's the way that'll appear in your consciousness, if you look closer to life! ⏱️¶°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~•• #Learn #Growth #morningalarm #FreshThoughts #collect #usedtothink #crushin9words #capture™

read more
Middle Class Family #middleclassfamily 
I learned that the less time I have, the more work I have to do, the more time still harboring the bitterness, and the mind does nothing, but goes into nothingness! 😇

Time is a precious dessert in life, now realize it before crossing across the desert. Old age seems to be exactly the same & we have to cross the desert, even without the desire to cross in such way, but it's the way that'll appear in your consciousness, if you look closer to life!

⏱️¶°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••

First Last

#middleclassfamily Time is a precious dessert in life, now realize it before crossing across the desert. Old age seems to be exactly the same & we have to cross the desert, even without the desire to cross in such way, but it's the way that'll appear in your consciousness, if you look closer to life! ⏱️¶°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°¶⏱️ #crushin9words #FreshThoughts #Learn #collect 💌•🎼 capture™ #usedtothink #morningalarm #Growth 👨‍💻💓🕉️🆒⏳🌅

read more
Middle Class Family #middleclassfamily 
Time is a precious dessert in life, now realize it before crossing across the desert. Old age seems to be exactly the same & we have to cross the desert, even without the desire to cross in such way, but it's the way that'll appear in your consciousness, if you look closer to life!

⏱️¶°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°¶⏱️
#crushin9words #freshthoughts #learn #collect 💌•🎼 #capture™ #usedtothink #morningalarm #growth 👨‍💻💓🕉️🆒⏳🌅

First Last

#revealit A crush is a leader who deals with crashes, heal or kill? ™¶°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°¶™ #crushin9words #leader #Leading #Dealing crash™🍷 #Spreadlove #wings #purposeoflife 🧚🕉️💓🆔🆒🆓💌

read more
 #revealit 
A crush is a leader who deals with crashes, heal or kill?
™¶°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°¶™
#crushin9words #leader #leading #dealing #crash™🍷 #spreadlove #wings #purposeoflife 🧚🕉️💓🆔🆒🆓💌

Asheesh champ

चुप चाप रेहती है  वो 
•• कुछ केहती भी  नहीं ••
जिसके  लिए लिखता ✍ हुं 
पता नही वो पढती भी है या नहीं•••|||
Asheesh Champ #प्यार #के #जुनून #में #क्या #नहीं #कहना #छोड़ते
Asheesh Champ chimpanjientertainment

vishakha Varun

read more
Life is short
and the world
•• is wide ••

Kumar Karande

read more
•• *सुप्रभात*  ••
टिपावं तर अचूक टिपावं, नेम तर सारेच धरतात.
शिकावं तर माफ करायला, राग तर सगळेच करतात.
खळगी भरावी तर उपाशी पोटाची, पोट भरुन तर सारेच जेवतात.
जगावं तर इतरांसाठी, स्वतःसाठी तर सगळेच जगतात.
*सुंदर दिवसाच्या सुंदर शुभेच्छा!!*

Rajat_Rashid R.R.Borkar

साहब ||••"महानता कभी ना गीरने में नहीं हैं, बल्कि हर बार गिरकर उठ जाने में हैं"••||

read more
S|r
••"greatness |s never |n filing, 
but |n filing down every t|me"••

rajat_rashid
                              r.r.borkar साहब
||••"महानता कभी ना गीरने में नहीं हैं, बल्कि
हर बार गिरकर उठ जाने में हैं"••||
loader
Home
Explore
Events