Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sailor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sailor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sinbad the sailor story in hindi, sailor love quotes, sinbad the sailor questions and answers, sinbad the sailor story, sinbad the sailor song,

• 22 Followers
  • 65 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Krishnan

mute video

Sakshi Vashist

Striped of its beauty
He saw all her delicates bare now
Without those jewels
She was still beautiful, somehow 
Withered by the age
She was now disowned by her tribe
But for the sailor
She will still be his first bride 

#sailor #ship #beauty #salt #withered #age #sea #bride

Nitish

Why you always come out of something that compel me to love you more? I mean look how handsome is he looking in the uniform. You are the love of my life. My man crush . I am your biggest fan. Why am I mad for you? You mean a world to me. Sab ka ek bhai jaan. #mancrush #sailor #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #SalmanKhan #FAN #bharat

read more
My man crush.  Why you always come out of something that compel me to love you more? I mean look how handsome is he looking in the uniform. You are the love of my life. My man crush . I am your biggest fan. Why am I mad for you? You mean a world to me. 
Sab ka ek bhai jaan. 
#mancrush #sailor #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #salmankhan #fan #bharat

Nitish

Trotting across the globe, meeting new people, witnessing their culture, visiting different countries is fun but at the same time surviving rough sea, risk assessing various hazardous job,fighting and staying calm in rolling and pitching and the main obstacle which is staying far away from the own ones, I face it all. Yes it has both, plus and minus. Life of a mariner is just not everyone cup of tea. Therefore travel to me is my livelihood!! Proud to be a mariner. #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi # #yqbabachallenge #Travellingtome #sailor #nitsy #sailorsdiary

read more
Travel to me is my livelihood. Trotting across the globe, meeting new people, witnessing their culture, visiting different countries is fun but at the same time surviving rough sea, risk assessing  various hazardous job,fighting and staying calm in rolling and pitching and the main obstacle which is staying far away from the own ones, I face it all. Yes it has both, plus and minus. Life of a mariner is just not everyone cup of tea. 
Therefore travel to me is my livelihood!! 
Proud to be a mariner. 

#yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #

Nitish

Don't keep on asking a Sailor where he is???

It will be rude if he send the exact latitude and longitude..... #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #nitsy #sailor

Nitish

O captain My captain Appoint me as your helmsman You leave away from your family and is Accompanied by only few crew They can never understand what you do Largest vessels are steered by you You have to fight pirates and rescue #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqbabachallenge #sailor #mariner #ocaptainmycaptain

read more

Largest vessels are steered by you
You have to fight pirates and rescue
O captain My captain
They can never understand what you do

(In caption)

O captain My captain
Appoint me as your helmsman
You leave away from your family and is
Accompanied by only few crew
They can never understand what you do

Largest vessels are steered by you