tags

Best hotattitude Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best hotattitude Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 1144 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

Hypocrisy to the power of hypocrisy.

Now you will see no left wing Congress luteyans Khan market tukde tukde gang award bwapsi brigade will open their mouths.

No Amartya Sen to condemn Muslim society's conservative medieval stupidity based on his nobel laureate.

No feminist will open their mouth. This is why I don't like these people. These are most fake coward people I have ever seen on my life. And they're supposed to be fighting for women's rights. Please :D

57 Love

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #Lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentions

48 Love

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #Lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentions

49 Love

I was Nepal for a business for few months.

One day I remember it was raining heavily, I came to home late at night.

Then I saw a cute kitty doing purr towards me. She was wet and shaking like a leaf

Now I am not a cat person.

36 Love

I think someone needs to tell this dude, every girl has one vagina and two boobs

If you are looking golden heart then you need to look for more

Otherwise it is actually huge disrespect to rest of the women population, it almost as if she is some kind of superior women over others.

Someone needs to tell this dude that whatever he is looking for particular things that he thinks only exist in this particular girl, actually exist in other girls as well, this is why talking to more girls are impor

26 Love