Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stillwaiting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stillwaiting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about of course i still love you, are you still mine i need your love lyrics, of course still love you, you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, still love you like that,

• 43 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aishwarya

mute video

Swati...

Read my quotes on @uma Sarvade 😊 Don't miss to read pinned post #Broken #stillwaiting love #FirstLove

read more
Don't Love a person who you Love
Love a person who Loves you

It's easy to say but hard to accept... 
A girl can't accept that... 
Still she's last breath she Loves one and only one.... 
At any situation she can't Forgot her First Love... ❤ Read my quotes on @uma Sarvade 😊
Don't miss to read pinned post
 #broken #stillwaiting #love #firstlove

Uma Sarvade

Read my quotes on @uma Sarvade 😊 Don't miss to read pinned post #Broken #stillwaiting love #FirstLove

read more
Don't Love a person who you Love
Love a person who Loves you

It's easy to say but hard to accept... 
A girl can't accept that... 
Still she's last breath she Loves one and only one.... 
At any situation she can't Forgot her First Love... ❤ Read my quotes on @uma Sarvade 😊
Don't miss to read pinned post
 #broken #stillwaiting #love #firstlove

sanjana Bhardwaj

जानती हूं के मेरा लौटना अब मुश्किल है

पर चाहती हूं एक बार दिल से पुकार लो मुझे.. #stillwaiting #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqkavi #yqfeelings #painful

katha

#feelings #stillwaiting Nishant Patel "Devil" Sonu Goyal Prashant Shakun "कातिब" Varun.. Priya singh saini Yaar #kittu giftu MM Mumtaz Shivi@ Mysterious Girl Adv.Anikesh Vijayvergiya अं_से_अंशुमान Niaa_choubey Ana pandey Shweta Srivastava Gargi Dharmendra Gupta The_ayushvaani mahi singh Arpita+ve soul "सीमा"अमन सिंह Anshu writer आर्ना

read more
mute video

Nishtha Goswami

There is a side of me, 
that I could not reveal.

There is a wound in me, 
that could not heal.

I looked away to forget, 
and still could feel.

The love could not leave,
the affection could not kneel.  #still #yqbaba #poetry #yqpoetry #musings #love #lostlove #stillwaiting
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification