tags

Best cities Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best cities Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a tales of two cities, a tales of two cities summary, the tales of two cities.

• 10 Followers
  • 25 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"None of the cities should be given the name perfect city .... Because every city has its own story,its own perfection....so every city could have the limitations...however smaller or metro cities....."

None of the cities should be given the name perfect city ....
Because every city has its own story,its own perfection....so every city could have the limitations...however smaller or metro cities.....

32 Love

""

"What kind of cultural shock, did you face when you travel to foreign countries? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

What kind of cultural shock, did you face when you travel to foreign countries?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Well, I have been to Europe, US, Canada, I have to say my experience could shock people in India

So what did I find?

1. People are boring and conservative

2. Avid church goers. God fearing people

15 Love

""

"khawahishe puri karni ab kafi mushkil lgti h Sach khu to ye, zindagi ki sochi samjhi sajish lgti h"

khawahishe puri karni ab kafi mushkil lgti h
Sach khu to ye, zindagi ki sochi samjhi sajish lgti h

sometime Life is going to be too hard....we wouldn't understand what's the actual reason behind some trouble..
#Lines #Architecture #Art #london #Building #Design #Architecturelovers #Buildings #City #Abstract #architexture #urban #archilovers #street #perspective #instagood #geometry #cities #Beautiful #town #skyscraper #archidaily #geometric #Pattern #minimal #lookingup #composition #Style #Arts #Photography

13 Love

""

"अब फिर से हमें वही आंचल और वही पेड़ो की छाँव चाहिए बहुत हुआ ये शहरों का जीना मुझे फिर से वही गाँव चाहिए"

अब फिर से हमें वही आंचल और वही पेड़ो की छाँव चाहिए
बहुत हुआ ये शहरों का जीना मुझे फिर से वही गाँव चाहिए

घर याद आता है मुझे...
#Life #Missing #village #cities
#responsible #Education #Income
#diary #nojotohindi

8 Love
1 Share

""

"Alone लगता था जहां मेला लोगो का आज वो हर जगह खाली है... Govind_deval"

Alone  लगता था जहां मेला लोगो का 
आज वो हर जगह खाली है...