Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crystals Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crystals Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imperfections in crystals, the crystals what a nice way to turn seventeen, meditation crystals, friendly crystals bracelets, soda crystals,

• 5 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kirankumar

mute video

Riyanka Nag

Leaf

Those green beautiful leaf,
Looked very nice in the morning
I wondered how come they are so beautiful?
The nature makes it so!

When the sun rays falls on the leaf
It seemed to be shining,
The smooth leaf keeps dancing in the wind
The nature makes it so!

When the rain drops appeared to them,
It seemed to be like crystal drops of water on them
Nourishing the leaf all while
The nature makes it so!

When the leaf starts to fall
they still shine ,
they still seemed to look like crystals 
The nature makes it so!

Riyanka Nag #rain#shine#crystals#leaf#sun#golden#love#poems

Anastacia Kim

how empaths ground and cleanse themselves. yes i am a shaman and yes i m a healer. we need to always recharge after meeting people because we are very sensitive to energies and we sponge that all. #grounding #shaman #crystals #healer

read more
 how empaths ground and cleanse themselves. yes i am a shaman and yes i m a healer. we need  to always recharge after meeting people because we are very sensitive to energies and we sponge that all.
#grounding #shaman #crystals #healer

Anastacia Kim

feel the energy from these 7 chakra crystals and 91 pyramid energy meditative piece.. im in nirvana.. #pyramidvalley #Bangalore #expat #chakras #crystals #energy

read more
 feel the energy from these 7 chakra crystals and 91 pyramid energy meditative piece.. im in nirvana..  #pyramidvalley #bangalore #expat #chakras #crystals #energy

Anastacia Kim

sacred spaces. sacred geometry. #om #crystals #sacredgeometry #starry #vortex #starseed #nojotoenglish

read more
 sacred spaces. sacred geometry. #om #crystals #sacredgeometry #starry #vortex #starseed #nojotoenglish

saif ali live

#hashtagchai #mychai #livechai #tealover #tea #chamart #teatime #teastagram #greentea #organictea #teahouse #chamrttea #etsyseller #etsy #blacktea #organicmatcha #sennorikyu #sado #chamarttea. #japan #Japaneseteaceremony #sadou #greenteagarden #ORGANICTEAGARDEN #chamartea #crystals #matcha #omotesenke #etsyfinds #bluetopaz #cross #Alicia #bhfyp #noor #live

saif ali live..Nammm..."promise"11!?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification