Best mosque Stories

• 7 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best mosque Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about mosque Quotes, mosque Shayari, mosque Videos, mosque Poem and mosque WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories

Okay, you asked me a dramatic question, let me answer it even more dramatic ways :D

Year 2050 somewhere in Pakistan-

Sarfraz Riz was walking past the Chinese curfew.

Sarfraz: “Sir, I came from central zone, looking to go to the cricket stadium for practice”

Chinese soldier: “No English. Only Mandarin”

Somewhere in Pakistan-

An old man : “Please let us pray, don't demolished that mosque, my great grandfather built that mosque by shredding a lot of blood”

Chinese soldier to another Pakistani: “Mandarin….”

Pakistani to Chinese soldier: “Mandarin……okay……..”

Pakistani to the old man: “You need to move Chacha, they are building a large solder camp here, if you protest too much, they could take more violent path, you need to get over”

Old man: “Shame on you, you are supposed to be a fellow muslim, shame on you, you are asking to me destroy my heart, shame on you”

Pakistani: “Chacha, you need to be less emotional and more practical, these are Chinese soldiers, they don't even care for Buddhists in their own country, don't you know what they did in Tibet, Dalai Lama escaped from them and took shelter in India, they don't care about your religious sentiment”

Old man: “Allah will curse them, shame on you, slang words towards chinese soldiers”

One solder came and bash the old man with their rifle and the old man was senseless flat on the ground

One Chinese soldier to another Chinese soldier: “Mandarin”

Pakistani said in Mandarin: “Sir, isn't it becoming a bit too extreme? He was a harmless old man”

Chinese soldier: “Shut the fuck up and do your job otherwise…..”

Pakistani: “I understand, don't mention it, my mistake, my mistake”

ISI headquarter:

One Pakistani general to another: “Alam Saab, how did we come here? Everything was going fine”

Second general: “I don't want to say that I told you so but yeah I am saying that I told you so. We never should have trusted these Chinese Kaffirs, these people are even worse than Hindustanis (Indians)”

First general: “Oh! Don't talk about Indians, they are sitting pretty on Delhi and laughing at us. China used to be rival but now they have some kind of understanding with them and we are getting wrong end of the stick”

Second general: “Chinese are clever. They saw India's rise, they took the best business decision by shaking hands with India and we are living in a fool's world which is now almost governed by Chinese”

First general: “It's not like our democracy was independent of anything but atleast Pakistani army was in charge but now Chinese are controlling Pakistani military and we are basically helpless to anything about it”

Second general: “Don't worry, general, we have planned for them”

First general: “You mean Al-Khairiyat. They think it is some charity. Ha, ha, hopefully, they can hit them hard before they realise what has hit them”

Second general: “Yeah, I don't think plan would fail because suicide bomber has been activated. These guys are well trained. I took them under my wings. These youths are very motivated. We took care of their family's well being. These people are very poor. It is a dream deal to them. It's basically win win situation”

First general: “I hope everything goes well. We have not shared whisky for a long time. What is that brand?”

Second general: “Imperial blue. Hindustani(Indian) brand. Very popular now world wide. Hindustan now have a very successful alcohol industry. Even in Europe it is popular”

First general: “Damn those Hindus …….ha, ha, ha …”

Suddenly, a Pakistani solder came running here

Second general: “What happened? Why are you disturbing us? Don't you see we are busy?”

Soldier: “Sir, we have bad news”

First general: “We are not interested what Chinese soldiers are doing in some Pakistani suburbs? Don't disturb us”

Soldier: “No, sir, not that. They killed everyone from green regiment. Including small children. They were made to open their mouths otherwise they would have killed their children infront of them. But after hearing all the information, they killed them anyway”

Second general: “Hey, Allah, help us. Green regiments are supposed to be our trained suicide bombers. We spent so much money behind them. Our investment gone. With that our counter strategy”

First general: “We need to think out of the box, Alam Saab”

Second general: “What do you suggest?”

First general: “We need to contact RAW”

Second general: “They won't give rat's ass about us”

First general: “Do you have any better plan? Our nuclear arsenals are already took over by them”

Second general: “No…….”

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

5 Love
0 Comment

Okay, you asked me a dramatic question, let me answer it even more dramatic ways :D

Sarfraz: “Sir, I came from central zone, looking to go to the cricket stadium for practice”

Somewhere in Pakistan-

An old man : “Please let us pray, don't demolished that mosque, my great grandfather built that mosque by shredding a lot of blood”

Pakistani to the old man: “You need to move Chacha, they are building a large solder camp here, if you protest too much, they could take more violent path, you need to get over”

Old man: “Shame on you, you are supposed to be a fellow muslim, shame on you, you are asking to me destroy my heart, shame on you”

Pakistani: “Chacha, you need to be less emotional and more practical, these are Chinese soldiers, they don't even care for Buddhists in their own country, don't you know what they did in Tibet, Dalai Lama escaped from them and took shelter in India, they don't care about your religious sentiment”

Old man: “Allah will curse them, shame on you, slang words towards chinese soldiers”

One solder came and bash the old man with their rifle and the old man was senseless flat on the ground

Pakistani said in Mandarin: “Sir, isn't it becoming a bit too extreme? He was a harmless old man”

ISI headquarter:

One Pakistani general to another: “Alam Saab, how did we come here? Everything was going fine”

Second general: “I don't want to say that I told you so but yeah I am saying that I told you so. We never should have trusted these Chinese Kaffirs, these people are even worse than Hindustanis (Indians)”

First general: “Oh! Don't talk about Indians, they are sitting pretty on Delhi and laughing at us. China used to be rival but now they have some kind of understanding with them and we are getting wrong end of the stick”

Second general: “Chinese are clever. They saw India's rise, they took the best business decision by shaking hands with India and we are living in a fool's world which is now almost governed by Chinese”

First general: “It's not like our democracy was independent of anything but atleast Pakistani army was in charge but now Chinese are controlling Pakistani military and we are basically helpless to anything about it”

First general: “You mean Al-Khairiyat. They think it is some charity. Ha, ha, hopefully, they can hit them hard before they realise what has hit them”

Second general: “Yeah, I don't think plan would fail because suicide bomber has been activated. These guys are well trained. I took them under my wings. These youths are very motivated. We took care of their family's well being. These people are very poor. It is a dream deal to them. It's basically win win situation”

First general: “I hope everything goes well. We have not shared whisky for a long time. What is that brand?”

Second general: “Imperial blue. Hindustani(Indian) brand. Very popular now world wide. Hindustan now have a very successful alcohol industry. Even in Europe it is popular”

Second general: “What happened? Why are you disturbing us? Don't you see we are busy?”

First general: “We are not interested what Chinese soldiers are doing in some Pakistani suburbs? Don't disturb us”

Soldier: “No, sir, not that. They killed everyone from green regiment. Including small children. They were made to open their mouths otherwise they would have killed their children infront of them. But after hearing all the information, they killed them anyway”

Second general: “Hey, Allah, help us. Green regiments are supposed to be our trained suicide bombers. We spent so much money behind them. Our investment gone. With that our counter strategy”

First general: “Do you have any better plan? Our nuclear arsenals are already took over by them”

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

3 Love
0 Comment

Somewhere in Pakistan-

ISI headquarter:

4 Love
0 Comment

Somewhere in Pakistan-

ISI headquarter:

4 Love
0 Comment

Somewhere in Pakistan-

ISI headquarter:

19 Love
0 Comment