Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notperfect Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notperfect Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love that is not meant to be quotes, love that is not meant to be, hate is not the opposite of love, if you are not willing to learn meaning in hindi, love that is not reciprocated quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SudeendraN

I'm not perfect in anythingwaste #lonely #notperfect #சமூகம்

read more
mute video

Nisha Thambidurai

I think the perfection of love is that is not perfect 🤩...

©Nisha Thambidurai #mohabbat #couple #notperfect #love #romance #poet

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ अंदर बाहर का मौसम कैसा भी हो आप जहाँ हैं वहीं पे रहिए स्थिर रहिए। #स्थिररहिए #yqdidi love life #notperfect #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
                पर बढ़ते रहिये अपनी मंजिल की ओर,
बैठ कर चिन्तन जरूर करना बिना किए शोर...
कि मंजिल कहाँ है और है कितनी दूर...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
अंदर बाहर का मौसम कैसा भी हो
आप जहाँ हैं वहीं पे रहिए
स्थिर रहिए।
#स्थिररहिए #yqdidi #love #life #notperfect  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Puja Choudhary

Ek ldki...
Yu toh Sanskari si seedhi si...
Logon ki najron me perfect si...

Par...
Aaj woh ldki sirf isliye bigadi hui si h...

Kyuki...
Usne apne dil ki aawaj sun li... #perfect #notperfect #okay #why #people #dil #youshouldnotcare #duniya_ka_sbse_bada_rog_kuch_toh_kahenge_log

Deepanshu Nihalani

Imperfections. The beauty of human life. #notperfect #imperfections #fathers #Dreams Thank you so much Harsh Snehanshu for nominating for this wonderful challenge. I was pleasantly surprised to see my name in your nomination list. Means a lot to me coming from a person like you. I further nominate Aesha Agarwal, Varun Arora & Ayushi Dauneriya for the challenge. Write on "had everything been not so perfect". Use #notperfect

read more
Had everything been not so perfect, 
I wouldn't have fought with you, 
I wouldn't have left you like that, 
And surely life wouldn't have been the same. 

But you see Dad, that's what made me what I am today!  Imperfections. The beauty of human life. #NotPerfect #Imperfections #Fathers #Dreams

Thank you so much Harsh Snehanshu for nominating for this wonderful challenge. I was pleasantly surprised to see my name in your nomination list. Means a lot to me coming from a person like you. 

I further nominate Aesha Agarwal, Varun Arora & Ayushi Dauneriya for the challenge. 

Write on "had everything been not so perfect". Use #NotPerfect

Arunima

mute video

Arunima

mute video

Dolly Sharma

mute video

sana samreen.

mute video

Faizy Bara 001

#style #notperfect
loader