tags

Best Ab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Ab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 4941 Followers
  • 32114 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"हुनर It breaks my heart to admit the fact that one day every star i wrote about and every heart i loved will be forgotten in time and space without a trace left"

हुनर It breaks my heart 
to admit the fact
that one day
every star i wrote about 
and every heart i loved 
will be forgotten 
in time and space 
without a trace left

#Ab #Lipsitalips #sugarlips #Lips #nojoto

118 Love

"इज़हार I am so grateful for your existence. i hope you know how lucky I feel for you to be alive. i hope you feel too,deep down. i know some days can be harder than others to feel it,but make sure you take the time to show gratitude for the world around you and the people that surround you. we may be strangers, but i will always be grateful for you and all that you bring those around you... so much love SUGAR LIPS "

इज़हार I am so grateful for your existence. i hope you know how lucky I feel for you to be alive. i hope you feel too,deep down. i know some days can be harder than others to feel it,but make sure you take the time to show gratitude for the world around you and the people that surround you. we may be strangers, but i will always be grateful for you and all that you bring those around you...

so much love  SUGAR LIPS

#izhaar #Ab #Lipsitalips #sugarlips #Lips

107 Love

"ख़ुशी और ग़म Forced smiles silent screams lost souls broken dreams wu hide what we all feel it's time we begin to heal.."

ख़ुशी और ग़म Forced smiles
silent screams 
lost souls 
broken dreams 
wu hide
what we all feel
it's time 
we begin to heal..

#KhushiaurGum #Ab #Lipsitalips #sugarlips #Lips

127 Love

"फ़रियाद Ab ke hum bichhde to sayad kabhi khwabo me mile jis tarah sukhe hue phool kitabo me mile.. dhund ujde hue logon me wafa ke moti ye khajane tujhe mumkin he kharabo me mile.. tu khuda he,na mera ishq fariston jesa dono insan he to kyun itne hizabo me mile..."

फ़रियाद Ab ke hum bichhde to sayad 
kabhi khwabo me mile
jis tarah sukhe hue phool kitabo me mile..
dhund ujde hue logon me wafa ke moti
ye khajane tujhe mumkin he kharabo me mile..
tu  khuda he,na mera ishq fariston jesa
dono insan he to kyun itne hizabo me mile...

#fariyad #Ab #Lipsitalips #sugarlips #Lips

106 Love

"Such a terrible feeling to have them both together, freedom and loneliness..."

Such a terrible feeling
to have them both together, 
freedom and loneliness...

#Silence #Ab #Lipsitalips #sugarlips #Lips

126 Love